Object Identification from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed to work on identifying objects when given a description including nouns, adjectives, verbs or attributes. This app is designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist.
Object Identification from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with language and/or cognitive disorders.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear statements read
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Data collection after every ten questions
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
Level 1: Find the __(Noun)__.
- Find the cow.
- Find the tree.
- Find the clock.
Level 2: Find the one that is __(Basic Adjective)__.
(example: color, shape or size)
- Find the one that is blue.
- Find the one that is round.
- Find the one that is little.
Level 3: Find the one that __(Verb)__.
- Find the one that swims.
- Find the one that you use to catch.
- Find the one that you wear on your feet.
Level 4: Find the one that has __(Complex Attribute)__.
(example: flavor, weight, texture or temperature)
- Find the one that has an engine.
- Find the one that is crunchy.
- Find the one that is made of wood.
Level 5: Find the one that ____ and ____. (2 Features)
- Find the one that is cold and sweet.
- Find the one that has a string and floats.
- Find the one that is orange and round.
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I needed!
I was looking for a simple, straightforward identification app and this is it. Great for small ones. Love that it covers adjectives, verbs and more complex attributes.
What happened to this awesome APP
This app was working great. What happened? Only half of the picture is showing. Please fix this! Unable to use. K, SLP 11/5/14
Follow-up: I emailed the "I CAN DO " company and they are working on correcting this issue. They returned my email immediately with a very nice response and explanation. These are great APPS. K, SLP
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.