Screen Recorder- Record Game is the easiest game screen recorder for your iPhone and iPad. Just a few clicks and you can record your gameplay and share it on youtube, twitch or discord.
Record your favorite games, apps, game walkthroughs, reaction cam and add amazing commentary to enhance your recording.
Here are more awesome features:
- Record your screen in 1 tap
- Edit your screen recordings with an inbuilt video editor.
- Add text
- Add filters
- Trim recordings
- Add music
- Voice recording
and many many more...
- Create your very own reaction cam for youtube
- Share your recordings easily to major social media platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch
What are you waiting for? Download the app NOW!
Screen Recorder- Record Game! SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Screen Recorder offers 1 auto-renewing subscription options:
3 day trial, then $3.99/week
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: http://psd2filter.com/site/landing/terms_of_use
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s pretty decent but there’s a small problem
So when I was recording gameplay it worked just fine and actually it’s slightly better quality that my built on screen recorder but when I went and reviewed my footage the audio was a bit when I want to review my footage The audio was a bit not in sync like the audio was playing in advance rather than the video
Look, I’m no streamer nor do I use my iPad to record much, but the fact that I can get a lightning to HDMI adapter for $40 (aka not even 3 months of subscription fees) and use my old Elgato capture card conjoined with OBS for PC (good lord the irony) for the same if not better effect than this subscription based app with way more editing tools is kinda silly. Granted, I haven’t fiddled with this much...then again there isn’t much here. Maybe it’ll get better than having the ability to add a reaction cam or basic editing tools like trimming or fading. Also what’s currently available here is already part of most IOS devices including screen recording and editing. I’ll give it points for looking nice and functioning as intended but that’s it. I was honestly looking forward to this as some no wire solution to streaming my art process online but it’s just got nothing to it’s Mac/PC counterpart. Plus with the money I have spent for the equipment needed to effectively stream my iPad still beats this to the curb even if I spent way more than a few months in subscriptions, I only needed to pay once!
This thing is trash.
See, they gave me an option to pay which I reclined. Then.
As I’ve tried multiple times, I can’t get it to record my thing and I can’t even find it saved on the system.
I recorded a 20 minute animation class just to have to redo hours and hours of my day. It ruined my whole schedule, and now I’m behind. And behind all that, my channel is losing subs cause since this thing put me behind schedule, in the animation world, I was about 5 months in before posting a 5 minute rant about this waste of my time. Which I took Down since I thought it was offensive. SO NOW I HAVENT POSTED IN 8 MONTHS THANKS TO THIS TRASH.
- Ezyabsorb PTE LTD
- 93.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Screen Recorder 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.