Highly readable, well illustrated, and easy to understand, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today’s obstetric patient. Reflecting the expertise of internationally recognized authorities, this bestselling obstetrics reference has been thoroughly revised to bring you up to date on everything from ultrasound assessment of fetal anatomy and growth, to medical complications in pregnancy, to fetal therapy...and much more!
• Benefit from the knowledge and experience of international experts in obstetrics.
• Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today's key issues - all evidence-based and easy to read.
• Stay current with new coverage of fetal origins of adult disease, evidence-based medicine, quality assessment, nutrition, global obstetric practices, and much more.
• Find the information you need quickly with bolded key statements, additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists for easy reference.
• Zero in on "Key Points" in every chapter - now made more useful than ever with the inclusion of related statistics.
• View new ultrasound nomograms in the Normal Values in Pregnancy appendix.
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, 6th Edition by Elsevier.
Steven G. Gabbe, MD
Jennifer R. Niebyl, MD
Joe Leigh Simpson, MD
Mark B. Landon, MD
Henry L. Galan, MD
Eric R. M. Jauniaux, MD, PhD
Deborah A. Driscoll, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Added support for more screen sizes
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 247.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.