Eliminate the hassle of paper passes or carrying exact change by using the new OC Bus mobile ticketing app. Now you can buy your bus fare anytime, anywhere from your smartphone, then activate your ticket when you’re ready to ride. Purchase a single ride, 30-day pass, college pass, and express route fares. To get started simply download this free app, register your debit/credit card or PayPal account in our secure system and you’re ready to ride!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS APP:
• Eliminates the need for paper passes.
• You don’t need to carry cash or have exact change.
• Allows you to add fare instantly using a debit/credit card or PayPal.
• Allows storage of multiple passes on your phone for future use.
• Allows payment of a single fair or multiple fares for a group of riders.
• Lets you register your debit/credit card(s) on our secure system.
• Provides an option to purchase fare and passes on your phone or on any computer via our website.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mobile Bus App
Having the Mobile Bus App has several benefits. You no longer have to have exact money on you, you don’t get stuck holding up the line when your dollars keep spitting back out. You no longer have to find a pass retail location to get a new pass. You can purchase your new pass right on your phone.
The only downsides are you must make sure your phone is charged to open app. Sometimes if your in bad WiFi areas it may not work. If you can show the bus driver the opening screen most drivers will still let you board.
This app is the best! No longer do I have to find a location to buy a bus pass. Discounts are always awesome too. I’m also very thankful that if my phone service is off due to not being able to afford to pay the bill at the time I can still access my bus pass. That was one thing that I was worried would happen and so glad it doesn’t. Thank you for making life so much easier!
Fix card issues
I tried paying a fare with one card and got rejected and tried another one but I have to constantly refresh the app because it won’t take the second card. I don’t understand how it knows the first card has low funds but the second card it immediately rejects without checking.
- Orange County Transportation Authority
- 43.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Orange County Transportation Authority
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.