Apocalyptic action game. Virtual reality 1st/3rd person shooter with some elements of GTA and DayZ.
Cryotech corporation started to unfreeze cryogenic people, but something went wrong...
Save your girl and try to survive yourself here!
• Virtual reality mode (this can be disabled in game settings)
• Big open 3D World
• Day/Night cycle
• Many different types of zombies and monsters
• Allied NPCs, possibility to recruit them to help you while looking for ammo and food in the city
• Selling zombie brains helps to save up for new weapons
• Slow-mo effect - time expansion pills can help you in critical situations
• Auto-aim for new players - disable it in game settings!
• First and Third Person perspective can be used to make both FPS and TPS fans happy!
• Inventory system helps you during the apocalypse
• Hunger system, stamina
• MFi gamepads support
Thank you for playing!
• The game has been updated with scripts and features of Occupation 2.5
• And moved to new Unity engine version
• English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Indonesian localizations
• New fixed camera controls
• Improved graphics, added camera effects
Ratings and Reviews
A time waster at best.
The game is fine, it has some flaws in graphics and FPS, but other then that it’s just a way to waste some time, ive never really played a game in which the “game” is a action and arcade but it doesn’t really feel riviting, some games have exceptions to this since of there simple designs or easy controls, the game controls are fine in my opinion, but in a person who have a bit or none experience playing mobile “shooters”, this game will be confusing, as you continuously get lost in menus and more, but overall, this game is a simple time waster, it’s focus is to tell what a post apocalyptic experience is, and it isn’t a great story, but it works, so I give this game a 3 star for the games rating, it’s alright, it’s confusing at points (where you either can’t see the marker or when enemies hog the screen) but other then that, it’s just a way for a bit of time to go down the drain.
This games trash
I hate it. Because you are a fool. You don’t even look zombies. You act normal like noting is happening
How the hell does the zombie SHOOT A GUN?!?
I keep getting shot by my own people.
- Vyacheslav Khaynyuk
- 157.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 the3daction.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.