Apocalyptic action game. Virtual reality 1st/3rd person shooter with some elements of GTA and DayZ.
Cryotech corporation started to unfreeze cryogenic people, but something went wrong...
Save your girl and try to survive yourself here!
• Virtual reality mode (this can be disabled in game settings)
• Big open 3D World
• Day/Night cycle
• Many different types of zombies and monsters
• Allied NPCs, possibility to recruit them to help you while looking for ammo and food in the city
• Selling zombie brains helps to save up for new weapons
• Slow-mo effect - time expansion pills can help you in critical situations
• Auto-aim for new players - disable it in game settings!
• First and Third Person perspective can be used to make both FPS and TPS fans happy!
• Inventory system helps you during the apocalypse
• Hunger system, stamina
• MFi gamepads support
Thank you for playing!
• The game has been updated with scripts and features of Occupation 2.5
• And moved to new Unity engine version
• English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Indonesian localizations
• New fixed camera controls
• Improved graphics, added camera effects
Ratings and Reviews
Update makes the game better, but...
First of all thanks for adding in more things to do on this game, it was getting kinda bland after completing all of the quests. The new zombies/monsters added a little more danger into the game. But luckily I could not find any bugs or glitches in the game, which is good to me. Overall, if the game gets more reviews and improves better, it could have potential.
Now, my suggestions. It would really be helpful if the landmarks on the map had loot spawned in it (Like the coffee shops, libraries, etc.), since it mostly does not serve much of a purpose at the moment. Probably another form of transportation would solve the hassle of walking around, and getting attacked a lot. But there is tons of features that could be added onto the game, and I can't wait for the next update.
Overall, good game, no bugs, could add some stuff, I'd say a great 4 out of 5. Keep making it better. -MACE_Inc.
Now for the real Review.
If your looking for a fun addictive zombie survival game, you came to the wrong place. If your at least looking for a playable game, you still came to the wrong place. The controls are impossible to work with because you almost have no control over your character. The animation is so terrible it actually makes me laugh every time I played it. There is no story to the game as well as terrible Ai. And don't even get me started on the dialog. Some of the cutscenes are just in Russian or something and when your in battle all your "neighbors" say is "hi" over and over again. You have absolutely no control over your characters speed because in battle your character seems to just want to forget zombies are chasing him and just walks normally. Though I can't even say they are zombies because some have three legs, carry guns, look like scarecrows, and every one of them does the Harlem Shake when they run. Think I'm done? Think again. Your character runs like he is constipated and best part, you don't swim, you just walk in the water. And to top it all off, the game will eventually not let you play again because it will keep crashing the game whenever you try to load a saved file. Now I know most of you will get the game anyways, why not? It's free right? Just don't say I didn't warn you.
A time waster at best.
The game is fine, it has some flaws in graphics and FPS, but other then that it’s just a way to waste some time, ive never really played a game in which the “game” is a action and arcade but it doesn’t really feel riviting, some games have exceptions to this since of there simple designs or easy controls, the game controls are fine in my opinion, but in a person who have a bit or none experience playing mobile “shooters”, this game will be confusing, as you continuously get lost in menus and more, but overall, this game is a simple time waster, it’s focus is to tell what a post apocalyptic experience is, and it isn’t a great story, but it works, so I give this game a 3 star for the games rating, it’s alright, it’s confusing at points (where you either can’t see the marker or when enemies hog the screen) but other then that, it’s just a way for a bit of time to go down the drain.
- Vyacheslav Khaynyuk
- 157.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 the3daction.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.