Try to live the life of a man who has got on a desert island ...
You'll have to look for food, build a house, collecting and crafting things necessary for life. Your only goal - to survive!
Ocean Is Home is:
- Full freedom, explore the huge island ;
- Build your own house;
- Craft items and weapons to hunt and survive on the island;
- Advanced system of player skills;
- Different kinds of transport.
- Mine wood and stone at the beginning;
- Use it to craft items for the construction of houses, weapons for hunting animals, tools for fishing, water extraction, electricity and many other things;
- Find some food or build your own farm.
Download Ocean Is Home: Survival Island to survive right now!
- We are in the social networks:
Recommended devices: iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s.
You can always write on e-mail of our studio about your problem and we will certainly consider your application.
Mail for communication: email@example.com
Added new weapons
Added shotgun mechanic
Fixed weapons physics
Bow replaced by crossbow
Fixed arrow physics
Fixed game balance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So this game is amazing! ....but there’s a couple of suggestions...
1. I would love it if you could fix the whole “look out for bears and boars!” Thing, because I haven’t seen a SINGLE bear! I wanted to find a bear because I figured they would have a lot of meat, fat, and cloth. I was super excited to find one, but I never did! I searched the whole island but there was no bear in sight! Pls fix!
2. I would keep playing this game if you could fix the sleeping thing. There’s no bugs, just that I don’t like having to wait an hour just to play the game again!
3. I looked at the map to find mountains to live on, but the arrow that showed where I was supposed to be was in the water even though I was deep in a forest! If you could fix these, I’ll be very grateful! Edit: Wow, you guys! The new update is lovely! I like how I have fall damage now, it makes the game more realistic! I can’t believe how great the new update is! The reason I got the first “Ocean is Home” app was (and this is kind of embarrassing) because I’m afraid of zombies.... especially when they’re graphic. I hope there’s no zombies in the new update! Also, I found the bears! They hate me haha! Thanks for the part where you can get a dog, I’m still a noob because I keep losing my fireplace 😅! Thanks again! I’m super happy you stuck with this app!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for your feedback, we will fix map on the next update. You can find bears not so far from the farm where you find the car.
Great gemeplay, not Great graphics
This game is very fun and kind of addicting. Getting materials is pretty tedious, that doesn’t bother me personally but I know it’s annoying to some people. I think the graphics are the games weak spot, I believe the textures and models are mostly ones that you can get for free off the Internet, but I don’t know for sure. maybe if they made more simple but still aesthetically pleasing textures it wouldn’t be low quality looking? of course I do not think this game is low quality, but at first glance it looks like one of those low effort Minecraft ripoffs, which it isn’t.
It really looks like whoever made this was genuinely trying to make a fun game. And they definitely succeeded, but there are a lot of other games that look similar that are absolute garbage. I can clearly tell that this game had a lot of thought and Effort put into it, and I truly appreciate that... this game is nothing like the unplayable Minecraft ripoffs. It’s really a quality game that is very good, especially for a mobile game :)
Great but some problems
Overall an amazing game I downloaded it a long time ago and I just re downloaded it and I love to new updates though I have some suggestions and problems.
I wish the deer weren’t so fast I couldn’t catch and kill any of them and I think you should get rid of the boars I don’t like them. One problem is that I can’t sleep on the bed in one of the cabins on one of the islands and I saved my progress and the next time I get on I went into the lockers on one of the island cabins and all my stuff was gone like completely missing oh and I would like to be able to go back to what you saw at the very beginning before you even started the game with a button because I don’t remember some of the things like how do I use the campfire and the furnace and I’m hoping that screen tells you or can you at least go back to how the furnace and the campfire were it was way easier and I don’t understand how to work those two things please help
- Dmitriy Dedkov
- 216.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 BirdyDogStudio
- In-App Purchases
- Buy 800 $0.99
- Buy 4400 $3.99
- Buy 12000 $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.