• Over 3,000 stations on every coast of the US and beyond. (Note: limited support for stations beyond the US and Caribbean)
• Stunning graphics and innovative visualizations to make sense of the information you care most about.
• Comprehensive support for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Tide predictions anywhere anytime. Sophisticated prediction algorithms and decades of data, all included so you don’t need a data connection.
• Apple Watch support means that the tide is just a glance away
• Innovative user interface. Everything is just a swipe away.
• Integrated Sharing so you can plan with friends.
• Tide Notifications so you won’t miss the moment.
• Interactive Timelines so you can see the future and make your plans.
• Integrated Station Map to get the big picture.
• Water Conditions to track the water and wind.
• Make it personal with custom notes and images.
• Today Extension supports puts the tide on your home screen.
• Apple Watch supports provides everything at a glance.
• Complication support means you can have tide tide on your watch face itself.
• Robust iPad support with unique visualizations, synchronized graphs and variable time-scales.
Thanks for all the enthusiastic reviews. They are really appreciated.
We've completely reworked the watch app. Hope you like it.
Also tweaked the Today extension to honor dark mode.
Numerous other smaller fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A beautifully designed app
I’ve been in the software business (as an inventor, 4 US Patents) for 30 years now and Ocean Watch has to rank up there with the very best when it comes to it’s user interface. Building something of such quality combined with simplicity and sheer elegance is non-trivial. My hats off to them. You won’t be disappointed with this app.
Ocean Watch is truly a valuable resource to us in the Savannah area. With tide swings of 6-9 feet, the tide is a major consideration in boating. You have to plan your trips very carefully or you might be spending a lot of time sitting around on a sand bar. The extreme accurate times posted on Ocean Watch make it a whole lot easier to plan and have an uneventful trip.
Simple and effective tool
I live on the water in Connecticut and I check this app several times a day. Very simple and effective interface. Very easy to scroll ahead and see how high or low the next tide will be. It is fun too to look at other areas of the country, like Seattle for instance, that have odd tidal patterns.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Blue Bright Labs LLC
- 57.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-20 Blue Bright Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.