• Over 3,000 stations on every coast of the US and beyond. (Note: limited support for stations beyond the US)
• Stunning graphics and innovative visualizations to make sense of the information you care most about.
• Comprehensive support for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Tide predictions anywhere anytime. Sophisticated prediction algorithms and decades of data, all included so you don’t need a data connection.
• Apple Watch support means that the tide is just a glance away
• Innovative user interface. Everything is just a swipe away.
• Integrated Sharing so you can plan with friends.
• Tide Notifications so you won’t miss the moment.
• Interactive Timelines so you can see the future and make your plans.
• Integrated Station Map to get the big picture.
• Water Conditions to track the water and wind.
• Make it personal with custom notes and images.
• Today Extension supports puts the tide on your home screen.
• Apple Watch supports provides everything at a glance.
• Complication support means you can have tide tide on your watch face itself.
• Robust iPad support with unique visualizations, synchronized graphs and variable time-scales.
Welcome to iOS 12 and WatchOS 5
We have updated the app to take advantage of the new hardware and software.
• We've added support for all the new phones and watches
• We've added support for Siri shortcuts
• We've added gorgeous complications for the new watches
• We have made the watch app more independent of the phone for more flexibility
We've also acted on the issues that you reported.
• Watch-to-Phone communication has been extensively reworked and improved
• Watch complications should be much more reliable now
• App no longer crashes on those small islands in the South Pacific that have funky tides
• Glitches when editing favorites have been expunged
• Today extension now shows a more detailed entry for each station
• Today extension now supports the nearest tide station
• Various other fit and finish refinements
Finally, thank you for your support, and kind reviews. We really appreciate it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ocean Watch is truly a valuable resource to us in the Savannah area. With tide swings of 6-9 feet, the tide is a major consideration in boating. You have to plan your trips very carefully or you might be spending a lot of time sitting around on a sand bar. The extreme accurate times posted on Ocean Watch make it a whole lot easier to plan and have an uneventful trip.
Notifications Don’t Work
The Ocean Watch App itself is beautifully laid out and easy to use. You’re able to choose from graphs, tables and more to see when it’s high or low tide. My only complaint is that I’ve tried to get notifications when it’s high tide in my area multiple times and it doesn’t work. If it would the app would be perfect.
Easy to use, easy to read. Automatically picks a location close to you when you open, but you can customize with your favorite location(s). You can scroll forward to get times/heights in the future. Absolute best app of this type that I have seen - love it!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.