• Over 3,000 stations on every coast of the US and beyond. (Note: limited support for stations beyond the US and Caribbean)
• Stunning graphics and innovative visualizations to make sense of the information you care most about.
• Comprehensive support for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Tide predictions anywhere anytime. Sophisticated prediction algorithms and decades of data, all included so you don’t need a data connection.
• Apple Watch support means that the tide is just a glance away
• Innovative user interface. Everything is just a swipe away.
• Integrated Sharing so you can plan with friends.
• Tide Notifications so you won’t miss the moment.
• Interactive Timelines so you can see the future and make your plans.
• Integrated Station Map to get the big picture.
• Water Conditions to track the water and wind.
• Make it personal with custom notes and images.
• Today Extension supports puts the tide on your home screen.
• Apple Watch supports provides everything at a glance.
• Complication support means you can have tide tide on your watch face itself.
• Robust iPad support with unique visualizations, synchronized graphs and variable time-scales.
Thanks for all the enthusiastic reviews. They are really appreciated.
We've completely reworked the watch app. Hope you like it.
Also tweaked the Today extension to honor dark mode.
Numerous other smaller fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ocean Watch is truly a valuable resource to us in the Savannah area. With tide swings of 6-9 feet, the tide is a major consideration in boating. You have to plan your trips very carefully or you might be spending a lot of time sitting around on a sand bar. The extreme accurate times posted on Ocean Watch make it a whole lot easier to plan and have an uneventful trip.
Easy to use, easy to read. Automatically picks a location close to you when you open, but you can customize with your favorite location(s). You can scroll forward to get times/heights in the future. Absolute best app of this type that I have seen - love it!!
Notifications Don’t Work
The Ocean Watch App itself is beautifully laid out and easy to use. You’re able to choose from graphs, tables and more to see when it’s high or low tide. My only complaint is that I’ve tried to get notifications when it’s high tide in my area multiple times and it doesn’t work. If it would the app would be perfect.
- Blue Bright Labs LLC
- 57.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-20 Blue Bright Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.