OCMCA Protocols App provides offline access to the Oakland County Medical Control Authority Protocols. The app also provides access to EMS advisories.
• After downloading this app, you need to be connected to the internet the first time to download the protocols to your phone. After the first time, the protocols will be available without an internet connection.
• Users will be notified via push messages of protocol updates and any other OCMCA updates. Protocols will automatically update on phone when connected to the internet.
• Full details of any OCMCA updates will be available on the Bulletins Page.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- 123 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright OCMCA, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.