Faster than the native Finder WebDAV mount!
Mount your cloud storage as a local directory in Finder. Access your files without syncing.
Shows up as a network drive in Finder and in your file system (map the server as File Stream).
This software works internally as a local proxy, improving the communication between macOS and the WebDAV server for a more performant experience.
* Compatible with generic WebDAV protocol
* Compatible with ownCloud, Nextcloud
* Compatible with NAS storages (e.g. Synology, QNAP, ...) (TCP port forwarding required)
* Compatible with certain Sharepoint & Office365 setups, e-mail us for help.
Let us know if your WebDAV-speaking server software is compatible, if not we we will try to get it to work.
This is the Freemium version with optional in-app purchases. There is also a Pro version in the macOS app store.
Contact us if there are any issues instead of giving a bad review, we will try to help -> firstname.lastname@example.org :-)
* Improve performance for saving of Word/Excel files. (Please ignore Excel error messages about sharing violations)
* Hide status window properly
* Sharepoint: Restore previous session on mount even after app or computer restarted
* Connections: Re-try after more potential spurious network errors
Fix a problem with Sharepoint not showing all sites
* Option to avoid showing the small transparent status window for uploads/downloads
* New "Mount on App Start" menu item. For login mount, please also put ocsmount into "Login Items" in System Preferences.
* Fix a crash on new macOS versions
* Fix keychain glitch when switching between ocsmount and ocsmount Pro
* Sharepoint: Support login from more types of Microsoft accounts (including hotmail.com, outlook.com, msn.com, ...)
* Workaround possiblity for "The network connection was lost" errors on certain servers.
* Switch between multiple different configurations/servers
* Avoid "not responding" errors by re-ordering requests
* Big Files: Avoid intermediate uploads of incomplete file
* Smaller fixes
* Fix for uploading file/directory sizes bigger than ca. 4.2 GB
* MS Office: Fix bug with superfluous temporary directories on "Save"
* Sharepoint.com: Fill in special folder "sites/"
* Fix Finder hang for folder name starting with '@'
* Distinguish between "ocsmount.app" and "ocsmount pro.app"
* Status Window: Better position on macOS 10.15
* Fix an issue on macOS 10.15 with broken images for Preview/Quicklook
* Fix a sporadic regression in returning directory listings
* Fix an issue with Sharepoint/Onedrive path parsing
* Show path on directory errors
* Show menu item for changing mount path
Fix directory parsing for servers with broken URL encoding (e.g. WebWeaver)
* Fix NTLM Authentication (IIS Sharepoint)
* Improve performance when reading a file
* Improve performance of showing directory
* Status Window: Hide after error message was clicked away
* Status Window: Fix auto-hiding behaviour
* Finder: Fix duplicates for big directories
* Finder: Improve performance when pasting files
* Sharepoint: Fix flicker of Finder results
* Sharepoint: Delete login cache on configuration save
* Fix incompatibility when both freemium "ocsmount" and paid "ocsmount Pro" are installed from App Store
* Retry all requests up to 3 times
* Fix files get uploaded as 0 bytes first when more writes come to it
* Fix UI when unmounting from Finder instead of ocsmount
* Improve a delay on slow networks
* Improved upload/download status window
* Avoid timeout errors
Ratings and Reviews
Best software for WebDAV like Nextcloud
It really works faster than just connecting to the server in Finder and has some more customization features like viewing failed transfers, fetching transfers in progress, connection presets, and a connection workaround (for which some greater documentation would be helpful). The dev is responsive and helpful and there seems to be frequent updates. I think encryption features and a nice-looking UI to view transfers & history as well as manage multiple servers would be great!
Slick Tool - Reliable & Functional
I have been suing ocsmount on a betta version of Mac OS Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A526h) without any issues. The app runs stable. It has a slick interface that's pretty self explanatory. I like the paths to 'current' and 'failed' uploads which show in separate windows. No issues leaving the connection to our private cloud on all day and checking on updates/ refreshes. Worth every cent!
Demo is nice, but $3.99 a year?
Seems like all software deelopers want to switch to a subscription model. I hate it. Just let me buy the software and be done with it.
But NextCloud is free and open source. Seems wrong to charge monthly or yearly for a product that is based on open source software. The developer in this case doesn't even offer auto-renewal.
The app does look nice and seems intuitive, but I'll stick with the free NextCloud app and make a yearly donation to keep NextCloud development going.
Developer Response ,
Hi tbitson, If you update to 2.3, you should be able to see one one-time purchase additionally to the other options.
You can also search the App Store for „ocsmount pro“ which is without in-app purchase.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Woboq GmbH
- 740.2 KB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018-2021 Woboq GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Pro (Read/Write) (24h trial)
- Pro (Read/Write mode) (1 year) $3.99
- Pro (Read/Write) (30 days) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.