Faster than the native Finder WebDAV mount!
Mount your cloud storage as a local directory in Finder. Access your files without syncing.
Shows up as a network drive in Finder and in your file system (map the server as File Stream).
This software works internally as a local proxy, improving the communication between macOS and the WebDAV server for a more performant experience.
* Compatible with generic WebDAV protocol
* Compatible with ownCloud, Nextcloud
* Compatible with NAS storages (e.g. Synology, QNAP, ...) (TCP port forwarding required)
* Compatible with certain Sharepoint & Office365 setups, e-mail us for help.
Let us know if your WebDAV-speaking server software is compatible, if not we we will try to get it to work.
This is the Freemium version with optional in-app purchases. There is also a Pro version in the macOS app store.
Contact us if there are any issues instead of giving a bad review, we will try to help -> firstname.lastname@example.org :-)
* Sharepoint: Restore previous session on mount even after app or computer restarted
* Connections: Re-try after more potential spurious network errors
Fix a problem with Sharepoint not showing all sites
* Option to avoid showing the small transparent status window for uploads/downloads
* New "Mount on App Start" menu item. For login mount, please also put ocsmount into "Login Items" in System Preferences.
* Fix a crash on new macOS versions
* Fix keychain glitch when switching between ocsmount and ocsmount Pro
* Sharepoint: Support login from more types of Microsoft accounts (including hotmail.com, outlook.com, msn.com, ...)
* Workaround possiblity for "The network connection was lost" errors on certain servers.
* Switch between multiple different configurations/servers
* Avoid "not responding" errors by re-ordering requests
* Big Files: Avoid intermediate uploads of incomplete file
* Smaller fixes
* Fix for uploading file/directory sizes bigger than ca. 4.2 GB
* MS Office: Fix bug with superfluous temporary directories on "Save"
* Sharepoint.com: Fill in special folder "sites/"
* Fix Finder hang for folder name starting with '@'
* Distinguish between "ocsmount.app" and "ocsmount pro.app"
* Status Window: Better position on macOS 10.15
* Fix an issue on macOS 10.15 with broken images for Preview/Quicklook
* Fix a sporadic regression in returning directory listings
* Fix an issue with Sharepoint/Onedrive path parsing
* Show path on directory errors
* Show menu item for changing mount path
Fix directory parsing for servers with broken URL encoding (e.g. WebWeaver)
* Fix NTLM Authentication (IIS Sharepoint)
* Improve performance when reading a file
* Improve performance of showing directory
* Status Window: Hide after error message was clicked away
* Status Window: Fix auto-hiding behaviour
* Finder: Fix duplicates for big directories
* Finder: Improve performance when pasting files
* Sharepoint: Fix flicker of Finder results
* Sharepoint: Delete login cache on configuration save
* Fix incompatibility when both freemium "ocsmount" and paid "ocsmount Pro" are installed from App Store
* Retry all requests up to 3 times
* Fix files get uploaded as 0 bytes first when more writes come to it
* Fix UI when unmounting from Finder instead of ocsmount
* Improve a delay on slow networks
* Improved upload/download status window
* Avoid timeout errors
App-Vorschau und Screenshots
Alle Größen in „Medienverwaltung“ anzeigen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Demo is nice, but $3.99 a year?
Seems like all software deelopers want to switch to a subscription model. I hate it. Just let me buy the software and be done with it.
But NextCloud is free and open source. Seems wrong to charge monthly or yearly for a product that is based on open source software. The developer in this case doesn't even offer auto-renewal.
The app does look nice and seems intuitive, but I'll stick with the free NextCloud app and make a yearly donation to keep NextCloud development going.
Developer Response ,
Hi tbitson, If you update to 2.3, you should be able to see one one-time purchase additionally to the other options.
You can also search the App Store for „ocsmount pro“ which is without in-app purchase.
Slick Tool - Reliable & Functional
I have been suing ocsmount on a betta version of Mac OS Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A526h) without any issues. The app runs stable. It has a slick interface that's pretty self explanatory. I like the paths to 'current' and 'failed' uploads which show in separate windows. No issues leaving the connection to our private cloud on all day and checking on updates/ refreshes. Worth every cent!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Woboq GmbH
- 734.9 KB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018-2021 Woboq GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Pro (Read/Write) (24h trial)
- Pro (Read/Write mode) (1 year) $3.99
- Pro (Read/Write) (30 days) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.