Faster than the native Finder WebDAV mount!
Mount your cloud storage as a local directory in Finder. Access your files without syncing.
Shows up as a network drive in Finder and in your file system.
This software works internally as a local proxy, improving the communication between macOS and the WebDAV server for a more performant experience.
* Compatible with generic WebDAV protocol
* Compatible with ownCloud, Nextcloud
* Compatible with NAS storages (e.g. Synology, QNAP, ...) (TCP port forwarding required)
* Compatible with certain Sharepoint & Office365 setups, e-mail us for help.
Let us know if your WebDAV-speaking server software is compatible, if not we we will try to get it to work.
Contact us if there are any issues instead of giving a bad review, we will try to help -> email@example.com :-)
Changes since 2.2.2:
* Avoid network connectivity alert message after mac wakeup
* Enable one time purchase for Read/Write mode.
Changes since 2.2.1:
* macOS 10.15: Fix files that were hidden away if the server was mounted via Finder before.
Changes since 2.2:
* Better detection of Office365 (Sharepoint and OneDrive) URLs
* Don't nag with temporary network errors
Changes since 2.1.4:
* Sharepoint.com authentication with web view
* PROPFIND: Fix filename special character issues on certain servers
* MOVE: Fix rename issue on certain servers
* PUT: Fix upload issue on certain servers
* Unmounts: Force harder
Changes since 2.1.3:
* Fix crash in 'href' parsing (fixes the fix in 2.1.2)
Changes since 2.1.2:
* Fix 'href' parsing for certain WebDAV servers
* More Presets
Changes since 2.1.1:
* More Configuration Presets
* Fix performance issue in folder browsing
Changes since 2.1:
* More Configuration Presets
* Fix UI glitch in Configuration
Changes since 2.0.2:
* Show Configuration Presets in UI
Changes since 2.0.1:
* Dark Mode menu bar icon
* Usability: Open menu bar icon after configuration save
* Improve translations
Changes since 2.0:
* Configuration: Strip bogus whitespace from URL and username
* Clarify error message on HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed
* Open a new help page in case of unsucessful mounts
* Request a review from user after several mounts
* Chinese translation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slick Tool - Reliable & Functional
I have been suing ocsmount on a betta version of Mac OS Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A526h) without any issues. The app runs stable. It has a slick interface that's pretty self explanatory. I like the paths to 'current' and 'failed' uploads which show in separate windows. No issues leaving the connection to our private cloud on all day and checking on updates/ refreshes. Worth every cent!
Demo is nice, but $3.99 a year?
Seems like all software deelopers want to switch to a subscription model. I hate it. Just let me buy the software and be done with it.
But NextCloud is free and open source. Seems wrong to charge monthly or yearly for a product that is based on open source software. The developer in this case doesn't even offer auto-renewal.
The app does look nice and seems intuitive, but I'll stick with the free NextCloud app and make a yearly donation to keep NextCloud development going.
Developer Response ,
Hi tbitson, ocsmount is for a lot more servers than Nextcloud so whatever payment model there is there are not related.
But even though things are unrelated:
If you check the Nextcloud website, you can see that their payment model for support etc is also subscription based.
- Woboq GmbH
- 705 KB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018-2020 Woboq GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Pro (Read/Write) (30 days) $0.99
- Pro (Read/Write mode) (1 year) $3.99
- Pro (Read/Write) (24h trial)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.