## Unified Timeline
- See all your items chronologically, together in one place
- Quickly filter timeline
- Search with handy shortcut in dock
- Mark items as favorite to make responding even more effective
## Issue and Pull Request Detail
- See full conversation
- Close or lock Issues
- Close, lock or merge Pull Requests
- Respond to Pull Reviews
- View and edit descriptions
Octohub allows you to:
- List of all Github issues and pull requests that you are involved in
- Marking important items as favorites to quick access
- Closing and merging issues and pulls right from the app
- Full Issue or Pull Requests discussion with the ability to add comments and review comments
And many more features are coming in a rapid succession!
This update contains small performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect app for prs
This app serves exactly what I need. I don't want to edit code or delete repositories on the fly. All I want and need is to respond to prs and this app does just that!
Moreover, it also allows you to give or remove the access at anytime due to octohub using personal access tokens which is a nice touch.
However, I would like to be able to see the changes made for each pr.
Apps login didn’t even work
The fact that the app login didn’t work and that it had two methods made it seem a little sketchy to me, coupled with the fact that it only has two reviews that are both 5 stars makes me wonder if it is trying to fish for github authentication credentials. Stay away.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.