Help Captain Barnacles, Peso and Kwazii to rescue Dashi in a thrilling adventure where you must drive the GUP-A ship in the Octonauts underwater world and reach the Whale Shark overcoming all the obstacles that you'll find in your way.
To successfully end your adventure you must overcome all funny games until you free Dashi from the Whale Shark's belly.
Besides, you can play and overcome different levels of the games to complete the Octonauts cards album with 14 Gold Cards, 14 Silver Cards with all their vehicles and 104 cards with all the sea animals.
Every time you go into this funny adventure you can find new cards hidden inside the chests that you'll find in the bottom of the sea.
CONTENTS OF THE APP
- Catch all the animals pursuing them with the lens of your camera, but don't let them escape.
- Rotate the images until they are in the right place to see the image of this funny jigsaw puzzle.
- Color all the Octonauts ships choosing the appropriate letter for each area.
- Find the lost pieces in the bottom of the sea and rebuild the Octonauts ship.
- Drive the GUP-A ship in the incredible bottom of the sea and avoid rocks, reefs and many other objects.
- Use the coordinates to find the reefs and ships in this funny Battleship game.
- Test your memory finding the pairs of animals with different difficulty levels.
- The Hammerhead Sharks are very hungry and you will have to throw them Fish Biscuits to clear the way.
- Do you know the animals and their habitats? Have fun and learn where does every sea animal live with a funny quiz.
- Match coins by color with a classical arcade game
- Trace numbers and letters to send the coordinates to the Octopod.
- Solve the additions till you reach the Whale Shark.
- Help Peso to check the health of the Whale Shark: examine it with the otoscope, examine its heart with the stethoscope, measure its temperature with the thermometer, take X-ray photographs and, above all, caress it to keep it calm.
- Exit the Whale Shark's belly solving these dark labyriths in a game of direction and orientation.
- Interactive educational learning game for children ages 3 to 8.
- All activities include instructions and visual aids.
- Kids are encouraged to learn through a reward system with cards.
- Promotes independent learning.
- App authorised and endorsed by specialists in early childhood education.
Store bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game for little ones who love Octonauts
I think paying $3 for the game is worth it because you can collect your favorite characters, animals, and gups. She loves getting new cards. There is so many different mini games for her to play and it helps her to learn about the different animals of the sea in different areas of the world. I strongly suggest getting this app if your little one loves the show Octonauts!
Keeps crashing and can’t buy full content
I understand that apps sometimes crash. Bugs have to be worked out. But my son can’t access the treasure chest and every time we try it crashes. Then we’ve reached a level that is locked and seems like it needs to be bought. I’ve typed in the numbers for the Store and it takes me back to the same page. That things are locked and need no-ad unlocked. But yet it won’t let me unlock it. This is very frustrating for both myself and my son who is on the autism spectrum and doesn’t quite understand that it’s not working. I’ve tried emailing to ask about it and how to go about getting the full content. It’s been a few weeks and still no reply. I tried to click the app support in the App Store and it takes me to a broken webpage. Please fix these issues. Other than that my son loves the app but wishes to access everything. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for playing Octonauts. We are testing the app and we will make a new version as soon as possible that will fix this issue.
Game creeps crashing
So,the game keeps crashing when I try to open chests,and there are so many creature cards! Please fix this crashing bug it’s sometimes anoying even when I try to get guns from the chests I can’t open it cause the game keeps crashing (kicks me out) so can you please fix this bug? Thank you
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tap Tap Tales SL
- 383.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Tap Tap Tales S.L
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.