Browser extension that brings your GitHub experience to the next level.
* Easy-to-navigate code tree, just like in IDEs
* Fast file browsing with pjax
* Display pull request changes
* Support private repositories
* Enhanced code review features
* Performance pack: caching, repo-specific lazy loading, auto lazy-load large repos
* Multiple syntax theme support
* Pull request, repo, issue and file bookmarking
* View whole pull request changed file
* Fine-grained control of where to show Octotree
* Quick file search
* Change sidebar docking position
* Multiple GitHub accounts
NO BS POLICY: Octotree doesn't collect/share/care about your data at all. GitHub access tokens are required only when you access private repositories or exceed GitHub API rate limit. Octotree stores access tokens in your browser local storage and uses them only to authenticate with GitHub.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The dark mode looks so much nicer than other things I have tried and PR reviews and repository navigation are a breeze because of it!
Eagerly awaiting the release of v2.0 for Safari which is my primary browser.
This is super useful for developers!
didnt work on safari 13
not shown in safari 13
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.