Oculux is a relaxing, minimalist and beautiful puzzle game that offers hundreds of hand-crafted levels to immerse yourself into. A dreamy meditative soundtrack accompanies you in your delightful experience.
How to play:
Move the orb by swiping your finger in the direction you would like to move. Avoid traps and use different puzzle mechanics to collect all the diamonds in the least amount of moves possible.
- 200 hand-crafted puzzles
- Clean and minimalist design
- Undos and solutions available to help solve puzzles
- Supports cloud saving and device synchronization
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
Don't hesitate to contact us if you find any issue with the game or if you simply want to send us your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!
- Update level screen animation
- Fixed issue with undo pop up menu
- Fixed issue with notification badge not clearing
- Fixed Korean translations
- General fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m about 20 something levels in and am really enjoying this relaxing game. I like some of the suggestions the previous reviewer said. Will
gladly support this developer!
EDIT: more levels please!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive feedback! We are working on implementing some of the requested features. Stay tuned.
Amazing game; could use minor improvement
This is easily the best ballistic-movement puzzle I’ve yet played. The puzzles are well-designed and satisfying to solve and the minimal aesthetic, with calming ambient background music, is quite elegant. The game is only 51 MB in size, which is important to those of us without massive amounts of storage. And the ads are neither too intrusive nor too long. This game, and the app that implements it, is really awesome. Bravo!
That said, I have a number of minor improvements to suggest (and the game’s version record gives me hope to see at least some of these implemented):
1) Have the number of undos reset when the level is reset. There are only three undos per level. That’s not just per attempt, that’s total. Once you use three undos for a level, you can never use undo in that level ever again (unless you purchase unlimited undos). I don’t see why the number of undos shouldn’t be reset when you return to the level; the later levels have enough moves that running out in a single play is quite easy, and never having them again later quite frustrating.
2) Have the level select pages scroll when moving from one to the next. As it is, it’s not immediately apparent that sliding from one page to the next has actually done anything until you read the numbers on the levels.
3) Have the choose-package button send you to the last used level page. The game already remembers which level you last were at; this would be a logical extension of that.
4) Add a “select level” button to the options at the bottom of the screen. Having to select package, screen, and level all over again instead of just backing up isn’t as convenient, and there’s easily room for it.
5) Make the bottom-of-screen buttons always visible. There’s no reason not to when the next and previous level buttons are always visible already. Also, **there’s a bug** — in one game I played, the button to show the bottom-of-screen buttons mysteriously disappeared. (I don’t recall what I was doing in the game when that happened; I’ve not been able to replicate this bug since.) You *could* fix the bug, or you could render it irrelevant by making the bottom buttons permanently available.
Like I said, this game is awesome. Adopting the above suggestions would, for me at least, make it even more awesome.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the very thorough feedback and the positive rating. We always appreciate the input of our community and take it into considerations into future updates. To address your points:
1) The current undo system gives a limited total number of undos with the option of adding undos by watching an ad or by purchasing the unlimited undo purchase. The options are displayed in a pop up menu when the number of undos reaches 0 and the user clicks on the button. We might need to make it clearer inside the game. We understand that this might seem annoying to some but we believe this is the ideal balance between an enjoyable experience and us being able to cover our expenses.
2) This is a valid point and we will definitely consider it for future updates.
3) Same as above, valid point that will be considered.
4) We will consider it, however this might not be an option since we try to support as many device screen ratio as possible.
5) This is already implemented but maybe tricky to find. There is a way to lock the bottom menu by pressing the "lock" icon at the top left of the bottom menu once it's opened. Also, we will try to reproduce the bug and fix it in the next updates.
I hope this answers your questions and concerns and once again, we appreciate your detailed feedback. Have a nice day!
- Logisk Studio Inc.
- 85.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Logisk Studio inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Unlock All Level Packs $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.