40% OFF!!! For a limited time.
"A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we've seen before" - Game Informer
"A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience" - IGN
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with improved visuals throughout.
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save (cross save with iOS)
* Gamepad support, including specific control setups for XBOX 360, PS3/PS4, and many more
Cross Save iOS/OSX/tvOS.
64 bit support.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of bang for the buck
Unique in its creative approach to characters assigned to an old west plot. Twist in the middle that I didn’t expect. Joystick control difficult for the camera/reticle especially on harder levels. The reticle is too slow to aim for really good play, but with a change in strategy you can maximize the use fo the various critter ammo. In a way, the poor camera control forces you to use the various ammo types to their full. My only other complaint is the use of curse words. Otherwise, many hours of play for a low price. The main character, Stranger, reveals a secret half-way through that changes the game. Just when you are getting weary of trying to collect bounties, the plot shifts and brings in a whole new aspect. The combination of the old west with modern, sometimes steampunk appearing technology, really makes this a rich experience.
Great reprise of an even greater game
There are few items that triggers me to impulsively buy something without much or no thinking at all. As soon as I saw this available in the App Store, I didn’t even hesitate to purchase it. I remember the game from the original xbox console and knew it was a great game then. It features a truly unique story line, clever game concepts and characters, as well as humorous dialogue, puns and references. The game is an interesting blend of first person shooter and platform game mechanics.
It is a fantastic reprise with no faults in gameplay. It runs smoothly. (depending on your computer’s hardware and performance capablilities - of course). and you can use a USB pluggable controler to play, instead of having to utilise the keyboard configurations. I had a an old PS3 controller lying around and simply plugged it in via USB prior to opening the game and it almost immediatly recognized the controller and implemented the PS3 controller congfigurations for gameplay. I have no complaints or negative comments for this game. I hope other purchaser feel the same way.
Not the same but great game
The original Oddworld had more puzzle challenges in addition to the arcade style. Still a great game. I have reconfigured all the controls for better left hand experience around the arrow keys, slightly slows down game play when I am loading my crossbow, but since it pauses for that, it hasn’t been a concern. Nice graphics but with the lack of bright colors it’s not striking… more realistic? I would love to see more from the Oddworld Universe
The developer, Oddworld Inhabitants Inc, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Oddworld Inhabitants Inc
- 693.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©2005-2014 Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.