ODO Check - Check your vehicle's odometer accuracy with precision.
・Knowing a vehicle's odometer accuracy may change how much money you pay or are owed.
・Detect odometer fraud if you are buying a car.
・Provide an ODO Check Report if you are selling your car.
・Maximize tax mileage deductions.
・Minimize car & truck rental pay-by-the-mile charges.
・Verify yearly auto lease mileage limits.
・Receive an accurate cents-per-mile salary.
An odometer accuracy check is easy to run:
1. Enter a start odometer reading to begin the test.
2. Enter an end odometer reading to stop it.
3. ODO Check will produce an instant result which can be emailed as a comprehensive report.
・No highway marker signs required.
・See an instant summary with bargraph.
・eMail a full report.
・Mile or kilometer settings.
・Runs in background.
・Auto-shutdown to save power.
・Very easy to use.
DISCLAIMER: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
1. Repaired speedometer reading for iPhone 6 and 6+.
The developer, Richard Silverman, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Richard Silverman
- 5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013, 14
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.