The simple, intuitive app for trading Futures, Forex & Futures Options wherever you are… via your GAIN Futures demo or live account.
The app makes it easy to create a DEMO ACCOUNT to try it now for free. You will get $50,000 in simulated funds, plus:
- REAL TIME QUOTES for 14 days.
- Search and Browse FUTURES, OPTIONS, FOREX contracts
- Fully customizable real time CHARTS with indicators and drawing
- TWITTER integration on each contract, view feed and join the conversation
- PRICE ALERTS via Push Notifications
- WATCHLIST with your favorite contracts
- Quick access to ‘LAST VIEWED’ Markets
- One click REVERSE position, close position, CLOSE ALL positions
- Setup default ORDER SETTINGS per contract
- FRACTIONAL quotes support
- Free DEMO ACCOUNT signup from within the app
GAIN iBroker is 100% integrated with OEC Trader platform, so traders can use both interchangeably to trade and view account information.
Any orders placed on OEC Trader can be instantly seen, edited and cancelled on GAIN iBroker (and vice versa). Get push notifications of any fills on your mobile device, even if the order was entered on OEC Trader. Monitor all your Open Positions with GAIN iBroker on the go!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- New setting to show old charts by default
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad at all.
Pros: All the expected functionality is there and working. The charts are quite good.
Cons: Charts take a while to load. The chart trading is good, but be prepared for a few seconds of lag. It is sorely lacking a way to enter OCO orders. Minor stuff: Switching to another app and back, or even an incoming phone call, causes the app to lose its connection to the mother ship. Usually it re-logs-in in a few seconds, but don't plan to switch back and forth with a calculator app. Also, switching to paper trading and back requires you to re-enter both passwords, making that impractical to do frequently too.
The phone (as opposed to tablet) version doesn’t let you see contract details or trading hours if you have an open position.
Overall: Better than most bespoke brokerage apps.
Mostly stable. Useful in a pinch.
Given its limited feature set I must say I use it much more frequently than I thought I would. Lately the back-end servers (?) have been going down with alarming frequency.
Suggestions: The background color palette makes it hard to see P&L values; you could easily fix that. Options chains should be made available directly from the underlying (from the same menu where you offer charting, etc.). Include First Notice Day in contract information.
But these are minor quibbles. Over time this app will certainly get better.
Competent And Fun Mobile Trading
Everything you need to be Jessie Livermore trading futures on your iPhone
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iBroker Global Markets SV, SA
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Trading Motion LLC