Offcourse Golf helps you have fun on the course. It is completely free and gives you a GPS rangefinder, digital scorecard, handicap and stats tracker. Offcourse Golf is the one app you need to download now to help you keep track of your golf scores, lower your handicap, and have more fun.
- Very easy and straight forward to use
- Deals from local golf courses
- Keeps track of all your important stats
- Track all the details of your round, just the hole by hole score, or just the final total
- Thousands of courses world wide
- Free and accurate GPS rangefinder for the distance to the hole, or anywhere you might want to measure.
- Tap screen in overhead hole view to find lay up or hazard distances
- Take photos and make memories
- Follow your golf friends
This app tracks your stats and shows you what you can do to shave the most strokes off your game. Above all... Offcourse Golf lets you have fun golfing with your friends. The scoring interface is quick and easy so you won't spend the day on your phone; you'll spend it golfing.
Every feature is completely free from beginning to end.
"Offcourse is just the app to help you understand your game, how you play it, and where you need to improve."
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The Offcourse Golf app only runs the GPS in the background as you are tracking a round of Golf.
General Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick and Easy to Use - It Just Works
This is a great, simple app that allows you to put scores in quickly, and it does a great job of producing stats and a handicap for you (I like to track my fairway percentage and putting with it). I like to put scores in after the round rather than during, and it works well under that model.
It's fun in the sense that it creates a community with fellow golfers. It never has any errors, and recognizes all courses I've entered. Great app.
Kept defaulting to 1st round
Entered all data for first round. Good statistics. Saved round. Hit play golf to enter another round and screens show previous round with that info populated on the screens. Couldn’t get to course listing to enter a new round. Finally got it working...had to delete and re-enter first round, then it worked as it should. No issues now. Will re-evaluate after a couple more rounds to see if the glitch shows up again or it was simply my operator error.
Very easy to use, records useful information. Also, the course database seems to have a ton of courses. I played a course that was not on the database on Friday, snapped a picture of the scorecard like asked, and I noticed that the course information has been uploaded into their system (today is Sunday). Definitely a worthwhile app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Offcourse Golf Inc.
- 104.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Offcourse Golf Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.