The Office 700 is the world's first porting of OpenOffice for iOS and it's powerful and complete office suite for OpenDocument.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
Office 700 has 5 components:
- Text Document (ODT)
- Spreadsheet (ODS)
- Presentation (ODP)
- Drawing (ODG)
- Formula (ODF)
* Office 700 is a forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
Office 700 is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
■ Festures ■
- View / edit / import / export documents
- High reproducibility for Open Document Format
- Export and import documents as PDF
- Formatting paragraphs
- Create stylized text with special effects
- Support for extensive file formats
- Support for embedded object
- Support for Dropbox / iCloud Drive / Google Drive / OneDrive / Box
- Support for NAS / WebDAV (Paid version only)
- Support for Audio and Video
- Support for recovering the unsaved work
■ Supported File Formats ■
Office 700 can open and save to:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
- Text (TXT / CSV / XML)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
Office 700 can open:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
Office 700 can save to:
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
■ Gesture Assignments ■
- Hard Press or 2 Finger Tap = Context Menu
- Pinch In & Out = Zoom In & Out
- Drag = Scrolling
- Drag with Hard Press or 2 Finger Tap = Drag & Drop
■ Limitations ■
- Not supported for macro
■ Contact Us ■
The paid version includes the following functions.
· Remove ads
· Access to cloud storages
· Other useful functions
Support for key commands with F1〜F12, Home and End keys.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well done on this fine functioning app. It's exactly what I needed. Keep up the good work.
No way to select a sentence, cut and paste...
I have the paid version for my 2019 iPad Pro. It only allows you to select a single word at a time. There is no way to select a sentence, cut and paste it somewhere else in the document. It is only useful to open an already formatted document...As a word processing type app it is useless. I’m going back to Pages for iPad.. DO NOT BUY
Buggy and unpredictable
I haven't been able to get it to work with any degree of reliability. 1 in 3 times crashes opening saved files in Google Drive. Files seem to successful save sporadically. I don't feel comfortable using it.
- Akikazu Yoshikawa
- 265.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Gaelic, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Akikazu Yoshikawa
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Version $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.