The Office Depot® app offers you a smarter way to shop for office supplies and technology while saving time and money.
• Seamless shopping between our website and app. Automatically syncs your shopping cart, order history and account information instantly
• Shop weekly deals and view weekly ad
• Built-in UPC barcode scanner allows you to scan product and add to cart, add to a shopping list, look up product info and reviews, or find nearby stores with in-stock availability
• Save coupons with the easy convenience of Apple Passbook
• Find nearest store location, store hours, click to call, and get map directions
• Access your Rewards account
PLUS – Never run out of ink again!
• Shows current ink-levels on most HP ePrint Printers so you know when you’re running low
• Find nearby printers and automatically display the right ink cartridge to buy
Skip the Line
• Enjoy the convenience of joining the line for your Print & Copy order.
• Making your appointment to meet with a Tech Service technician.
• Use iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ to pay in an easy, secure, and private way with a single touch.
Copy and Print
• Customize business cards and pick them up the same day
• Print copies and flyers on the go
We update our app regularly to provide exceptional experience to the users. This version contains enhancements to the existing app features and bug fixes to keep our app up and running
Ratings and Reviews
The only thing I dislike is that with one of the most recent updates they took away the running tally the customer had until having the opportunity to use their Reward points. I very much enjoyed and appreciated the ability to see how much I had pending so that I knew where I stood before they were available. Now, if I want to know, I have to get out a calculator and manually add it up. It’s not that this is difficult (obviously) but it’s now more of an inconvenience.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. I will share this suggestion with our App Development Team. - CJA
Does Not Honor Notifications Settings
Within the app, I have toggled off the three notifications settings to indicate that I do NOT want notifications for special offers, nor do I want personalized alerts of any kind. Lo and behold, the app is still sending me push notifications about sales and discount offers every week. This despite the settings being toggled off.
Additionally, I placed an online order two months ago which later indicated the order was ready for store pick up. I picked up the order the very next day. Two months later, the app is still showing me a red notification circle with the number 1 inside it as if I have not picked up my order. I have opened the notification tray, I have looked at it forwards, backwards, sideways, I’ve clicked it fifty times. STILL the red notification circle is showing as if I never picked up the order. Atrocious and frustrating!
You will lose me as a customer simply because of frustration. Fix your app and do better programming so your app operates the way it is supposed to.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are aware of both issues and working to resolve as quickly as possible. Hang tight, we don't want to lose you as a customer!
Thanks for your feedback. We have fixed this issue and updated app is already live. We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this issue. Please continue using it as we always strive towards providing the best customer experience.
Now working as expected with 9.13 update !!
Originally had problems with ver 9.12 but were fixed with latest update to 9.13 !! Now there is no freeze app, everything working good. I kept the original comment for reference only.
Using latest version 9.12 and iphone 7-plus with ios 12.4. I installed it, log in, use it and everything works ok. But if you are closing background apps by double clicking the home button and swiping up, the next time you open the app it only shows a white screen with officemax/ officedepot logo, nothing else, no even for a few minutes. The only way to fix it is to uninstall the app and start over.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We apologize for the inconvenience. We tried reproducing this issue at our end but we couldn't. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you face the same issue again and we will be glad to assist you. Thank you
- Office Depot, Inc
- 65.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Office Depot, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.