In the ever changing practice of pre-hospital medicine, more than 4,000 paramedics and emergency responders in the metropolitan areas of Tulsa and Oklahoma City demand efficient and timely access to treatment protocols. The OMD Protocol Application provides that portal, delivering quick access to treatment modalities established by the Medical Control Board when seconds count.
Features on IPhone and IPad:
• Protocol access and search functions
• Metropolitan Tulsa and Oklahoma City informational videos
• Team Member Information for your local OMD team
• Notifications directly from your OMD team
• OMD Policies and Upcoming Events
Features on Apple Watch:
• Connect with your iPhone when it’s not in your hand, preparing the protocols, videos, or events to view once you are able to access your mobile device
Ratings and Reviews
- Emergency Medical Services Authority
- 44.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- MCB & OMD™ © 2018 OKCTULOMD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.