Collection of short near-desk stretching exercises to relieve muscle stiffness and keep yourself healthy at work.
Elaborated by a physical therapist, illustrated with how-to videos and easy-to-follow instructions. Don't be lazy to keep fit!
This is a lite version of the app (“Neck” and “Hands” sections are free. To unlock the stretches for Back, Legs and Body, please buy the full version of the app through the in-app purchase).
“Office Stretches” features
- 5 sets of targeted stretches for different groups of muscles: Neck, Back, Legs, Hands, and Body (over 35 exercises)
- set the best exercise duration (based on how much time you have: from 5 to 15 mins)
- plan your next day with the stretches you liked most of all (add reminders about the exercises to your iPhone or iPod calendar)
- step-by-step text, audio, and video instructions for each exercise
- choose your favourite music to cheer you up while having the stretches
- share your achievements via Facebook and Twitter
Office work day in, day out can be stressful and takes its toll on your body. Prolonged sitting in one position is harmful for your muscles and leads to growing stiffness. Short stretches at the desk are an effective way to prevent or reduce stiffness and pain, and avoid some major health problems.
Don't underestimate those short breaks for daily stretches - simple physical exercises (if you are doing them regularly) will keep you healthy and comfortable at work!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Medical selected exercises with cool videos. Recommend!
More bugs than a ghetto kitchen
While the exercises are nice (I feel much better after performing them), this app is too buggy. Sometimes, the woman in the app will decide to just sit there and not do anything. It makes me wonder why developers would launch an app with such a flaw.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.