Your office at your fingertips! With OfficeEMR™ Mobile, you can now practice anywhere! Stay connected to your scheduling, your EHR which holds vital patient information, and your billing from anywhere, anytime on your iPhone.
OfficeEMR™ Mobile is completely integrated with OfficeEMR™ desktop EHR from iSalus Healthcare. All activity is interchangeable – a true extension of the software. So, anything you create, change, or edit via the desktop OR mobile app, will be done securely, and made available immediately to the rest of your staff.
• Access Your Schedule: Now you will know exactly what your day looks like and be able to change it quickly when necessary.
• Access Patient Medical Records: Real-time access to a patient’s medications, active problems, past progress notes, vitals, immunizations, family history and more.
• Secure Office Communications: A HIPAA compliant communication tool right at your fingertips. Something most email programs cannot guarantee.
• Patient Demographics: Patient contact information, insurance files and responsible party information are just a single touch away.
• Charge Capture: Eliminate lost charge tickets by creating new or modifying existing encounters at the time of service for faster payment.
• Dictation: The iPhone dictation feature allows bedside dictation to be added directly into the patient’s electronic medical record.
• Mobile Imaging: Capture images directly from the iPhone and automatically upload them into the patient’s electronic medical record.
• MIPS Dashboard: Understand your scoring and where you need improvement throughout the year as you work towards meeting your reporting requirements for the Quality Payment Program.
• Billing Dashboard: Keep your finger on the pulse of your practice by understanding where your financials stand. Knowledge gives you the ability to work on any issues that arise before they injury the strength of your organization.
Let’s review a few of the things that you and your staff can do from the free OfficeEMR™ Mobile app. You can review your appointment schedule and even create new appointments. You can pull a patient’s chart and review recent chart notes, add vitals, allergies, and problem lists. Write an electronic prescription and use mobile charge capture to get new charges as well as complete the charges you did back at the practice. You can review x-rays, share electronic documents and faxes, and even take a picture of a patient, add it directly to their medical record and send it to clinical staff for review. Watch your practice’s performance at a glance with financials dashboards. And much, much more!
We know that you're on the go and your practice doesn't stop when you leave the office. OfficeEMR™ Mobile give you the option of more flexibly in life and in medicine without compromising patient care.
Updates and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can Check My Schedule From My Phone
As an independent contractor I don't have set hours. If my kids chancel I don't get paid/don't have to be at work. As an apple person I had to buy a tablet that supported internet explorer (although iSalus will soon be to chrome! yay!). Being able to check my schedule from my phone rather than logging on to my slow tablet is a life saver. I hope soon it allows you to write summary notes for the day from the phone and adds features such as data collection tools for during session - THAT would be a therapists dream.
Web is the way to go!
What a wonderful product. Physicians need to set aside those more expensive big company solutions and use this product. Internet access is the wave of the future for medical software. It has all of the features a small practice needs to run the entire practice. Sage - are you listening?
Outstanding Affordable Comprehensive EMR - Now Mobile!!
As a physician who has been a longtime customer of iSalus and user of Office MD, I was delighted to see the development of an iPhone App that lets me do so much from anywhere. I can nearly instantly view my schedule, pull up a patient chart, view the notes/reports of any patient in our practice. The secure messaging allows my assistant to send me a HIPAA compliant communication regarding a patient issue or question - I don't even have to change screens to view the patient's record, a touch of an embedded link takes me directly to the portion of that patient's record so I can review the chart, and instantly respond. Taking full advantage of the iPhone's capabilities, I am also able to dictate a note and send it directly to the transcriptionist. I can take a photo with my camera and attach it to the patient's chart with a touch of a button. All this capability in my shirt pocket!!!! It reminds me of how I felt about the iPhone when it first launched ("wow, we shouldn't be able to do this stuff quite yet, it's like it's from the future"). All of this in their first version????? I can't wait to see where it goes from here! (Now, if only there was a native iPad app.........)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iSalus, LLC
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 iSalus Healthcare