5 years and 5 million downloads later we are the best office app for editing documents on the App Store.
OfficeSuite lets you easily create, view and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, and perform advanced PDF operations.
Get all of this, combined with a File and Cloud storage manager in one complete application.
INTEGRATED FILE MANAGER
• 15GB Free cloud space in MobiSystems Drive available via Sign in
• Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Yandex Drive and Box cloud support
• WiFi file transfer – access your device’s files from a web browser
• Easy access to your Favorite and Recent files
• Manage multiple files – search, copy, paste or delete
• Unzip archive or create new via the integrated zip functionality
• Work with common file types/extensions - .ZIP, .PNG, .JPG, .TIFF, .MP3, .MOV, MP4, .M4A, OpenDocument & more
• Compatible with Microsoft Word office formats - .DOC, .DOCX, .DOCM + .RTF, .TXT
• Font package with 70+ fonts
• Rich text and paragraph formatting features
• Insert tables, pictures, text boxes, shapes, bookmarks and special symbols
• Create and edit notes, headers & footers, footnotes, page numbers
• Format page setup, page print options, margins, orientation, page size & more
• Multiple authors with track changes
• Compatible with Microsoft Excel office formats - .XLS, .XLSX, .XLSM + .CSV
• Use 250+ functions or edit formulas
• Create, preview and edit advanced charts
• Format cells with cell styles, font & border formatting or use format painter
• Filter and sort data or use data validation
• Freeze panes, hide and resize rows & columns
• Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint office formats - .PPT, .PPTX, .PPS, .PPSX, .PPTM, .PPSM
• Presenter mode enables to deliver engaging & interactive presentations
• Sync with Apple Watch to control your presentation from your hand
• Insert charts, tables, pictures, text boxes & shapes
• Draw on slides even during presentations
• Change slide theme, layout, slide size or background
• Add, edit and manage slide transitions
PDF READER WITH ANNOTATIONS
• Open and annotate PDF files
• Multiple reading options available
• View Table of contents and annotations
UPGRADE TO PREMIUM
• Try 7-day FREE trial before you upgrade
• Get 20+ Premium features and PDF converter
• Set document passwords
• Snap and insert camera pictures
• Save as .doc
• Track changes from multiple authors
• Save as .xls and .csv
• Work with conditional formatting
• Create & edit comments
• Insert & edit hyperlinks
• Save as .ppt
• Create and edit animations
• Add notes to your slides
• Convert PDFs to Word, Excel and ePub
• Work with Fillable PDF forms and handwritten signature with Quick Sign
• Create and edit annotations and markups
• Night mode to ease your eyes
PRICING & SUBSCRIPTIONS
OfficeSuite offers an auto-renewable yearly subscription for $29.99 per year.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which is set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
• Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription.
• You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Draw, Write, Erase
Work on digital documents as if they were made of paper. The new Ink menu in Slides makes it that much easier to draw, write or erase. Visualize ideas, leave notes, or simply draw a smiley face to brighten someone’s day. The tools are there and the choice is yours.
Improved RTF support
Working with RTF files in Documents has seen some tweaks and improvements to make sure you can focus more on writing, and less on boring stuff like file formats.
Ratings and Reviews
WAY better than Documents to Go!!
For years I've been looking for an app better than documents to go. An app that works smoothly, opens all my files with their various settings and options, and didn't have that annoying upload wheel every three seconds. This is the app that finally set me free from documents to go!
Office suite is cleaner, prettier, and works much faster. I compared it to the native MS excel and word and there's no comparison. It is more functional, familiar, and intuitive than MS's own apps!
So impressed I bought the paid pro version after 10 minutes of use. Wrote this review after a week. No problems at all, and I use a lot of complicated spreadsheets too (conditional formatting, averages, countA, sumif, and so on).
Developer Response ,
Тhank you very much for your detailed comment! We appreciate it!
Good app; does what it claims; easy to use
Upgraded to Premium. Overall very pleased. Use it to write blog posts in Word format and upload to Dropbox. Retrieve on my computer and upload to Wordpress. The paste function occasionally disappeared in Word but would reappear if I exited and reentered the app. That bug appears to have been fixed in the latest versions. Just started using spreadsheets. Also appear to be very good.
Update: the development team continues to add features and the app performs very well. Integration with Dropbox is good.
Developer Response ,
Great! Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are constantly working on new features and app improvements, so please follow our next releases.
Terrible customer care
After my updated review, this app has sudden
deleted half of my copy and no one at Mobi has gotten back to me with an explanation as to what happened and who within Mobi had made the unauthorized alteration. There is no working customer service contact phone number so it’s impossible to speak with anyone at Mobi. I LOST HALF OF MY COPY AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE!!! This app is not user friendly and the customer service for any help is non existent.
This app works great but I am disappointed by the forced up sell to the paid edition. Without paying, the basic app really does nothing. I think it would be professional of the developer to say, up front, that if the user want to convert a odt zipped file to a readable version on iOS, you need to pay. NOT COOL, people. Non the less, I needed the conversion so I agreed to the upgrade, for now. But I’m not sure I’ll keep it beyond the 7 day trial... Have some guts, developer and contact me to discuss. Will this happen? Probably not.
Developer Response ,
Hello, again AILeeShaw,
As we do care, we answer here, also.
We believe we are able to identify one issue in our support system from you. In order to investigate it, we need a sample file which illustrates the problem and more details.
We have a team of developers who can investigate what might have gone wrong. Also, please share why you believe that the Free version of the app is not very useful? Compared to other apps we offer much more functionality for FREE to our users.
Hello AILeeShaw, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for any inconvenience and are sorry you are experiencing a problem. Please include as many details about the issue, as possible and attach a screenshot(s) if applicable when you contact us. Thank you!
- MobiSystems, Inc.
- 152.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 MobiSystems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- OfficeSuite Personal $29.99
- OfficeSuite Now $2.99
- OfficeSuite One Time Purchase $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.