The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
** Fully up to date for the 2019 theory test **
Contains ALL the information you need to pass your car theory test first time. ONLY £4.99. Far cheaper than the cost of retaking your test!
To see how our app works visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8QRDYiLbrI
Over 1 million happy people have passed using our apps.
Fully compatible with iOS 11.
7 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. The only official theory test kit app – it’s from DVSA, the people who set the tests
2. Contains every car theory test revision question
3. Includes a copy of The Official Highway Code, with all the latest rules and road signs
4. Features 20 interactive hazard perception video clips in CGI format, just like the ones in the real test
5. Study, practise and test yourself with unlimited mock tests
6. Track your progress so you know when you’re ready to pass
7. Yours for as long as you need it, so you can revise at your own speed
Helping you through a lifetime of safe driving.
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
1. Due to the high-quality nature of the CGI videos within the app it requires approximately 700MB of free storage.
2. You can choose to download the voiceover separately, which will read out all the theory test revision questions, answers and explanations for you. This will require additional storage space.
This is the very latest version of the app for 2019.
We’ve listened to your feedback and have updated some Practice and Mock test questions.
We’ve also added an option for you to tell us if you passed your real theory test as we’d really like to hear your big day result.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for the test
This app has a great collection of questions and videos. Many of the multiple-choice questions on the test are in the collection of test questions included. The hazard perception videos are the same style (CGI) as the real test (there was at least one of the videos on the actual test). Hundreds of test questions. This app is a good investment (passed the theory exam first time this morning).
Gives you all the information, simple to follow, full explanation if you get a question wrong. The hazard perception is just like the real test. Buy it because it is worth it! I am so happy. Thank you DVSA and app developer 🙏🙏
Developer Response ,
Hello there. Thank you very much for your great review. I am very happy to hear you have passed your test first time.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.