Download the brand new GAA app to:
1. Manage your membership and pay fees
Manage all your membership details in one place and pay annual membership fees digitally.
You can access your own GAA member app profile and update any changes to personal, contact or address details.
2. Keep up to date with fixtures & results
View all upcoming game fixtures and see results as they happen.
3. See all the GAA news
See all the recent news from the GAA.ie website, sent straight to your app.
Download today and start seeing benefits such as:
1. Easier for members to register conveniently through a simple process - especially for members who travel for work or live abroad etc.
2. Create time savings and reduce paperwork for your Club administrators.
3. Compliance with the GAA rules surrounding memberships.
4. Make payments digitally using your debit or credit card.
5. Stay informed by following your news feed, full of fixtures & results.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app overall, you guys should update more often, plus more ppl should download this themselves, I like GAA a lot, good app, only thing is that you guys should keep track of the tv networks and tell us what channel the match is on, but a very detailed app, love it.
Gaa go won’t open
I support the Gaa it’s one of the best sports in the world but the GAA go will not open it up and app why not? Please let me know!
Videos won't load
I live in the United States and have been aware of the sport of Hurling for some time now. On a recent trip to visit my sister who lives in Ireland, my boys and I became very involved with the sport. I would love to be able to follow it from here in the States, so I downloaded this app. It seems like a great app on the surface, but one thing that hasn't worked since I downloaded it is the Videos section. Whenever I have clicked on "Videos" I simply get a screen that says "loading videos." I have waited for several minutes at times, only to find that the videos won't load. If they ever fix this problem I will change my rating, because other than that it seems like a great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.