Official Kodi Remote is a full-featured remote control for Kodi Media Center.
It features library browsing, now playing informations and a direct remote control.
- Control Kodi's volume
- Manage multiple Kodi instances
- Browse, search and sort your library
- Access your favorites
- Live view of currently playing playlist
- Displays music cover art where available
- Displays movie poster and actor thumbs where available
- Displays details for albums, artists, movies, TV shows and more
- Play and queue albums, songs, movies, genre selections and much more
– Switch to live TV channels and trigger or play recordings on your PVR setup
- Access and change settings of Kodi Media Center
- Browse files directly
- Clean and refresh your library
- Supports iOS Darkmode
... and much more!
Supported Versions are: Kodi/XBMC version Eden (11) or higher
Additional actions can be accessed by long pressing items and remote control buttons.
- Support user selectable dark/light/automatic theme
- Support user resizable left menu on iPad
- Support random sort in library view
- Show EXIF data in NowPlaying overlay
- Exit loop when entering wrong username/password
- Fix potential crash when scrolling via index
- Fix potentially non-working progress slider
- Fix potentially empty NowPlaying screen
- Fix several layout issues
- Improve readability of NowPlaying screen
- Enhance service discovery via "Find Kodi"
- Translation updates for several languages
- Many more improvements
Beta-testers are welcome to join TestFlight! Please follow us on https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=193
Ratings and Reviews
Constantly losing connection
Play/pause and stop buttons need to be bigger!
If you are having constant disconnects, it may be your router. I would have never thought this would cause a local wifi issue. After hours of trouble shooting, and dealing with disconnects for a month I figured out it was the previous router firmware update that caused it. ASUS posted a newer firmware update that fixed the disconnects.
Great remote. One request: please add more vertical space between the buttons. For example, moving the row of four buttons at the bottom (the one containing the headphone icon) down a bit would make it easier to tap the back arrow without accidentally tapping the headphone button. There’s a lot of blank space under that bottom row that could be used to make the remote less cramped.
Navigation could be optimized
I really like having this remote! I just wish I could navigate to the remote control button style quicker without having to undo all my path navigation or deal with the fact that it’s on the settings sidebar.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kodi Foundation
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Kodi Foundation