The official RVA Bike Share App is your ultimate tool to bike around Richmond. Use the App to check bike availability at each station as well as your profile and previous routes. You can even unlock a bike!
Simple to use with cutting-edge features, the official App is all you need to get the best out of RVA Bike Share:
- Access a live map to find the closest station or take a peek at available bikes. You can also keep track of your favorite stations.
- Purchase your Go Pass, Day or Weekly Pass and checkout a bike all from the app.
- Don’t have your pass? No problem. Simply use the app to unlock the bike virtually.
- Start the timer and get an alert before you need to dock.
- Notice a flat tire or other issue? Report any concerns from the app.
- Keep track of your previous rides, total miles ridden, and more with the app.
Enjoy the ride!
Show closed stations on Map
Bug Fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
An absolute horrible experience
From a $6 day pass that I purchased only to find that it had to dock the bike after 45 minutes or I would be charged $3 every half hour after the first 45 minutes. There was no dock where we were going, so we got charged an additional $18 for the round trip. Then we used the secondary lock at our destination which did not unlock when we were ready to leave. After roughly 30 minutes on the phone with a help desk person that we couldn’t understand, we were connected to his manager who spoke more clearly and was finally able to unlock the bike. Finally, when the bike was returned to the dock, the app did not “end” the ride. I had to call in yet again to confirm the ride had ended and to receive my very disappointing bill. Safe to say, I will never use this app or RVA Bike Share again. With other less expensive and more user friendly apps for scooters or ride share, I would urge everyone to consider an alternative to these rip-off artists.
Bike super fun, except some of the bikes had a flat tire or the power function didn’t work. But worst of all I bought a 24 hr pass for $6. They said we had to park the bike every 45 mins and it doesn’t matter if u locked ur bike.
They charged an extra $15!. Absolutely no purpose of having a day pass.
Works great- sometimes!
I’m so happy Richmond has a bike-share program! It’s a super affordable and fun option for getting around. The main problem is that about 20-25% of time time the e-bikes are either not charged or not working, and then if there are no other working bikes around, you’re left to ride an extremely heavy bike without gears.
Overall, I’m happy with RVA bikes and use it often.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Technologies Bewegen, Inc.
- 96 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Estonian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Technologies Bewegen Inc.