Hey music app fans! Super excited to bring you this long awaited update. Thank you so much for all of the feedback from our previous update! We've made a number of changes to address your feedback.
Here are the changes lined up in this update:
- Redesigned all UI and app icon to make this app looks much better than previous versions.
- You could not only playing the tracks, but also watching the music video of the playing song.
- Added a Today Music View. We will recommend one song for you every day in this view.
- Revised the home music page to provide better user interface. You could find Hot Music, New Music, Suggested Music Playlists for you. You could play every type of music by genres.
- Added a Theme View. We’ve set up many types of playlist for you. Such as Happy, Relax, Gym, Chill, Reading, Dancing, Party, etc. You could listen to different type of music according to your mood.
- Added Sing in feature. You could register an account to create & manage your own playlist. By the way, we also provide a way for our previous users to load the playlist in the previous versions.
- Added Sync feature. Sync all your playlists in different devices while signing in with your account.
- You could select your favorite type of music while creating your user account. We will suggest some music playlist for you according to your selected favorite type.
- Various bug and performance fixes.
Funny updated features:
- Comments. You could write your comments for every single song as well as reading others' comments.
- Barrage Screen. It's a funny feature that you could send a Barrage Screen comment while the music video is playing. Then the barrage comment will show out on the video screen immediately. Your barrage comment might also slide across the music video screen while others playing the same song. Someone might call this Barrage Screen as Bullet Screen. Enjoy it!
Ratings and Reviews
Well..it’s alright..for now at least
Honestly, I can’t stress this enough. I’ve been wanting to get a music app to play music while offline. I mean, I have internet while offline anyway but since I listen to music so much, it drains most of the internet I have.
But as of now, so far the app’s alright. I tried it out by adding a song to my playlist and then turning off my WiFi (Since I’m at home and I’m connected to the internet). After this, I clicked on the song to see if it’ll actually play with how much internet I have in my phone. And to be honest, it worked.
Hopefully this will work when I actually try it out for real! So for now, I’m just going to say this is an alright app.
Why the change?
Okay I originally downloaded this app because I remember I used to have it. I had gotten something that took me HOURS to find. Just sitting there scrolling along because I was bored. And I hadvit in one of my playlists. Well the newest STUPID UPDATE CAME ALONG!!!! I at first though. Oh this is cool, I guess this is gonna be something new to it. I make my account and get ready but to my shock. I see EVERY SINGLE SONG MISSING. But when I saw I had the opportunity to get them back.... Let’s just say I celebrated too early. I attempted to bring them back. It DIDN’T. DO. ANYTHING. I saw the message and was furious. I decided to give your stupid app a second chance and decided to get the rest of my songs back because I remembered most of the names. I search and it just brought more problems. Most of the songs I had I can’t get back because when the stupid plus sign doesn’t load it says that you can’t listen. Believe me this gets worse. But I’m not gonna go any further cause your concerns for your customers (last time I checked) are TERRIBLE so I’m doubtful anyone working 4 the company is reading this anyway. If you are, I’m sorry because I could just be overreacting because of my temper. But I don’t think there is anything you could do to make me download this app again. UNACCEPTABLE! Full of anger and sadness- a really big undertale fan...
If you want to listen to specific songs or albums, this isn't the app. As far as I can tell, the search engine only displays single tracks in the results instead of whole albums or artist libraries, which isn't helpful for browsing (in case you don't quite remember the name of a song, but would recognize it when you saw it). This could have just been an isolated incident, but on the first song I tapped, it asked for a five-star rating to unlock all the songs. I avoided that by adding the song to my "Favorites" playlist and tapping it there. The poor navigation is manageable in my opinion, however, the ads are not what you think: multiple times during a song, a video ad pops up over the whole screen with a five-second countdown before you can close it, and the audio from the ad plays over the song that's playing. This is a awful for the listener and the advertisers here because nobody can understand neither the ad nor the song. To put the icing on the cake in this review, the volume is quite a bit louder than playing the same track in iTunes, so it's a bit too much for me even at the lowest setting.
- CONG WANG
- 36.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Music.er Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Unlock Relax Music $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.