Import and upload or download your favorite Mp3 Music to your drives and listen anytime anywhere! Play OFFLINE, No LIMITS!
-Import, upload or download music from all popular cloud services - Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or From your Computer.
- Full-featured music player.
- Start listening with one tap.
- Background play supported.
- Create and manage playlists in seconds.
- Shuffle and repeat playlists.
- Lock screen control supported.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 3 auto-renewing subscription options:
- Subscriptions length weekly, monthly, yearly.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off on the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Google drive API permission modified to ReadOnly
Ratings and Reviews
As the other reviews state, this app won’t let you use any of its features until you fork over like 3 dollars a week or something similar. It’s a rediculous price to ask, but what annoys me more is that it all used to be free. I don’t mind paying devs for their work, but this price and the tactics they’ve used to get people to pay it (i.e making everything an in-app purchase) are just too much.
However, there is a way around it, and this is the only reason my rating is 3/5 instead of 1/5. Turn off cellular data and wifi and then open the app. Hit cancel when the prompt comes up, and then you’ll be free to turn back on your data and wifi and still be able to access your music library like before. Hope this helps👍
Glitch, Please fix
I loved this app, however, now there is this glitch. I can't continuously play songs on a playlist, I have to keep going back into the app and hitting play. I also cannot control the songs from my lock screen. (It doesn't even show up).
Once this glitch is fixed, this will definitely be a five star app.
So, this app is good for the most part. However, something has happened to my app, where I am unable to leave it to itself anymore. Meaning, if I leave it to play music, going through my playlists, it won't play the next one without me having to press play every single time.
Not sure if that made sense to you, but to sum it up, it won't play automatically. When this bug is fixed, I will rate 5 stars. Until then, goodbye.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NISHAT RAHMAN
- 78 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Music Musica LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Clolud Music Premium Monthly $4.99
- Premium User Weekly $1.99
- Premium Yearly $29.99
- Lifetime Purchase $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.