Easily listen to your favorite music without internet connection! Make your unlimited music library available across all your devices. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Create and easily manage your playlists
- Download music for offline access
- Play without internet or WiFi
- Store music in free cloud storages - Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive
- Stream online to save device space
- All major audio formats support - mp3, aac, aiff,wav, mp3 vbr, more…
- Playlist shuffle and repeat modes
- Background music playback
- Lock screen and control center playback
If you love my app please rate and review it with 5 stars!
• 1 Month
• 1 Year
Length of Subscription:
• 1 Month Pro Subscription
• 1 Year Pro Subscription
Price of Subscription:
What is included:
• 3D Sound
• EQ Presets
• Bass Boost
• Treble Boost
• No Ads
• All new Features
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Bug fixes and feature improvements to reduce crashes
Ratings and Reviews
One Glaring Issue
This used to be my favorite app to listen to music I downloaded and stored on my OneDrive. However, with the changes made for the new UI, I noticed that the app attempts to give downloaded music a cover pertaining to a particular artist, album, etc. to the best of its ability (which in my case has been pretty inaccurate). This was an issue I had with many other music apps like this, and it was the reason why I initially downloaded this one rather than all the others prior to the UI change. It may be a minor issue overall, but it can be irritating. I’d really appreciate if I had the ability to either modify the covers or leave them blank like before.
Perfect iPhone Music Player!
I wanted an easy way to add my music to my iPhone without going through iTunes, and this app fits the bill perfectly!
I can add tracks from various Cloud platforms, create my own playlists, and arrange play sequences. I can repeat and shuffle, and delete tracks. I love it!
Update: Have been using this app for several months now. Had one upset where all the uploaded songs just disappeared! Luckily they were still on my PC hard drive so nothing lost ..except my time! Suspect it occurred during the software update on my iPhone. Since that time I’ve had no problems, and I’m still very pleased and impressed with the app. I’ve upgraded to the premium option as l believe it’s well worth the cost, and the developers should be rewarded and supported.
You need WiFi
Honestly, when I saw the reviews, they said you didn’t need WiFi, so I was like “ yay! Finally an app where you could listen to music without WiFi!” But I turned the WiFi off at my house and when I went to the app, it said you needed WiFi or no connection. I think it’s a good app, but I wanted to listen to offline music, please fix this
- Reoent Assets
- 146.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Reoent Assets
- In-App Purchases
- Premium version $79.99
- Offline Music Player Monthly $7.99
- Offline Music Player Yearly $71.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.