OffScreen helps you track phone usage and keeps you stay focus.
With OffScreen, you can:
- Track screen time
• Set up your screen time goal, get daily insight.
• See screen time activities: Pickups, Checking Every, Walking Life, Stationary Life, Last Pickup, First Pickup, Best Break and Sleep Time
• Read sleep data from Health app
- Focus Mode
• Supports three modes: pomodoro, countdown and time accumulation
• Support lock screen and flip screen focus
• If you need to use your phone to look up a dictionary or use other applications during the concentration process, you can set a concentration app whitelist
• Categories your focus sessions by tag
• Pause at any time when you need the phone to help you study or search while you're in focus mode
- Visualize and share your data.
• View data in week/month/year view.
• Well-designed share card is ready for you.
- Breaking digital detox challenges
• Screen time challenge
• Pick up challenge
• Sleep challenge
- Sync sleep time and focus mindfulness time on Apple HealthKit.
To collect the walking time data, this app tracks your location in the background and can affect battery life.
- Bugfix: can't stop vibrate when phone interrupt focus.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
Interesting app, easy to use. I just found it hard to change how to limit notifications and exclude google map from my phone usage.
Discrepancies between screen time amounts
I use three different apps to track my screen time: OffScreen, RescueTime, and iOS ScreenTime. They all report different amounts of pickups and total usage time. For instance, OffScreen (this app) reports 2 hours 50 min with 31 pickups. RescueTime reported 4 hours 27 min with 53 pickups, and iOS ScreenTime reported 3 hours 22 min with 47 pickups. Why are they so wildly different? Which one is correct??
Aside from that, this app is actually really cool. I paid for the pro version and love the stats it gives me as well as the helpful notifications. I just hope it’s actually accurate.
I honestly love this app so much, it’s very helpful. My only complaint is that there is no night shift mode. I work nights, and I basically have become nocturnal. So it says I should be asleep but I’m awake all night.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Hangzhou Midi Technology Co., Ltd.
- 79.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Miidii Tech
- In-App Purchases
- OffScreen Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.