OffScreen helps you track phone usage and keeps you stay focus.
With OffScreen, you can:
- Track screen time
• Set up your screen time goal, get daily insight.
• See screen time activities: Pickups, Average Usage, While Walking, Stationary Life, Last Pickup, First Pickup, Best Break and Sleep Time
• Read sleep data from Health app
• Show data on your favorite watch face
- Focus Mode
• Supports three modes: pomodoro, countdown and time accumulation
• Support lock screen and flip screen focus
• If you need to use your phone to look up a dictionary or use other applications during the concentration process, you can set a concentration app whitelist
• Categories your focus sessions by tag
• Pause at any time when you need the phone to help you study or search while you're in focus mode
• Focus on the watch
- Visualize and share your data.
• View data in week/month/year view.
• Well-designed share card is ready for you.
- Breaking digital detox challenges
• Screen time challenge
• Pick up challenge
• Sleep challenge
- Sync sleep time and focus mindfulness time on Apple HealthKit.
To collect the walking time data, this app tracks your location in the background and can affect battery life.
- Add: Focus together with SharePlay, invite friends to try it out!
If you can’t update normally, please swipe up to exit OffScreen and try again.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app that encourages concentration
I love this app not only for what it does in recording your screen usage but also for the encouragement it offers for timed concentration. After a short while I went for the pro mode which is absolutely beneficial for my goal. I would highly recommend it if you are planning on screen usage management and need some little help.
It also reminds me to sleep when it gets too late. I found that very heart-warming and lovely.
Doesn’t work if you’re a delivery driver
I LOVED this app the first few days I used it. Totally manageable level of notifications and it really did keep me off my phone, paired with other techniques like deleting social media apps for periods of time, etc.
But force quitting it doesn’t work; I tried this while working for Ubereats which requires hours of phone use. I get notifications saying force quit will cause the app to stop logging my screen time; it does not. During my Ubereats shift I kept getting notifications that I had passed my limit. I’m disappointed because I love the app but this problem makes it basically useless to me. Maybe there’s a pause button I’m missing?
Its good, could be better
I would say I love it but it has downsides. I love the features because it’s what I have been searching for my iPad for a month now.
I hate that it does NOT work while the app is closed, even if it is added to my widgets, because I don’t like having apps open. Also you have to be careful because every time you open the app, open apps within the app, or check the widget on an iPad thru the notifications tab it WILL count it as a ‘pickup’, meaning you checked your phone. So if you have a goal to pickup your phone or iPad 20x, these clicks or misclicks will give you inaccurate results and affect your goal.
I will change my review and give 5 stars once this is fixed and once we can get results without needing to have the app open if it is added to widgets
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hangzhou Midi Technology Co., Ltd.
- 144.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Miidii Tech
- In-App Purchases
- OffScreen Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.