With ofo, it’s just you, two wheels, and an app.
Since ofo is station-free, you can go wherever you want. All you have to do is safely park your ofo when you’re done wherever local law permits.
Now — where will ofo take you?
Curious how ofo works? It’s easy.
Open the app.
Grab an ofo & go.
Get there & lock it up.
ofo is more fun with friends!
Fix bugs and improve general performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea!! People just need to be nicer to the bikes, and a couple app glitches
I took my fourth Ofo ride today, and this is such a great idea!! The bikes are comfortable and easy to ride. My guess is that most of us buy a bike and then it sits unused 98% of the time, so it’s a good way to make better use of resources, plus let Ofo take care of maintenance, upgrades, etc. I hope this succeeds.
Two pieces of feedback:
- People need to be more respectful of the bikes. I’ve found then tossed on the ground with handlebars in the mud. That’s not right.
- I had a couple glitches with the app. It didn’t unpair my experience, but on this last ride the app said I went 66 feet on my 35min ride, which is definitely not correct. I’m not worried about tracking my miles, but would be good to figure out why that happened (eg, issue with the phone or the app or the bike)
Why I love ofo!
First off ofo is such an amazing app in countless ways! It allows for easy and fast transportation. With tons of bikes and gps to find them. Another reason why I find this app to be so amazing is the price! Not only is I just an hour for a dollar but because my cluelessness I’ve accidentally forgot to stop it on my phone! The ofo saying I rode it for 71 hours. My heart nearly stopped but thanks to the generosity of ofo the stop it at 5 dollars which twice had come in so handy. Ofo is by far one of the top apps when it comes to transportation
This app was not intuitive to start. The locator was about a block off until we got closer. Unlocking And locking bike worked as it should and bike was maintained fine.
A good value for someone that relies on this mode of transportation over a car.
They should have daily or weekly options, pay as you go.
Canceling this service is not easy. There is NO WAY to cancel the service without contacting the company. (Electronically). Thus, the main reason for my low review. It took 8 business days to hear back from someone stating it would still be some time YET to cancel my service. This is unacceptable. A racquet to pull another draft out of my account, and there is no phone number to actually talk to someone. Shady company.
I will be using city sponsored programs that have stations for their bikes and more purchase options when I don’t have my own bike available. Never again.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bikelock Technology CO., Ltd.
- 110.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ofo Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.