This app is an easy way for practitioners in the field to determine oral health issues and their impacts. The questionnaire asks how troubles with teeth, mouth, and dentures may cause problems in someones daily life. The app is set up to automatically use the appropriate question set based on the age of the subject.
The objective of the Early Childhood Oral Health Impact Scale (ECOHIS) is to measure the OHRQL of preschool children and their families. OHIP measures people’s perception of the impact of oral disorders on their well-being, that is, the dysfunction, discomfort, disability, and handicap caused by oral conditions.
Why would you use this app?
- To increase access to care through protocols developed for nurses and nurse practitioners
- To measure a baseline OHIP for adults and children.
- To measure the impact of your intervention (i.e., pre and post treatment measures)
Why would you use these tools?
- To learn the impact of oral health or oral disease on overall quality of life.
- Can be used to measure the impact of systemic conditions or treatments on perceptions of oral health and disease.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.