Oh No! Ninjas!
Oh no! Ninjas are attacking! Type words to defeat them!
• Fast and fun word typing action with a ninja twist. Ninjas will never learn their lesson, which in this case is to not get involved in word games.
• Unique characters, accessories, and arenas to customize your gaming experience.
• 80+ missions and achievements to discover and complete for an added challenge.
• A wide variety of word lists are available. There is a word list for everyone from foodies to bookworms!
• Unlock upgrades to increase your survival chances against ninja attacks.
• Get that sweet XP and those shiny coins from defeating ninjas to level up and gain more rewards.
• Buy new items in The Dojo store including new word lists, upgrades, characters, accessories, and arenas.
• Use ninja stars to keep you safe from those pesky ninjas when time is too tight (panic button not included).
• Rise in the ranks and maybe someday you'll see your name at the top of the in-game leaderboard!
• Share it with the world on Facebook (but watch out for vengeance)!
• FREE (arenas, characters, accessories, upgrades, and word lists can be purchased with in-game currency or as in-app purchases)!
- now localized to French!
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t know if this is only a problem with iPhone X, but you can’t even see everything in the game. The top and bottom half of the game are both cut off, and you can’t exit out of the Shop menu, nor can you close the pop-up that comes up when you level up in the middle of a game.
I want to like the game more but it’s close to unplayable as it is now
Oh no ninja
This game is good but it is hard type on that funny keyboard. Also it’s hard to grab coins after defeating a ninja. One last thing it is hard to type two or three words with the keyboard. Some things cost toooooooooooo many coins
- Blot Interactive Inc.
- 154.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Blot Interactive
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.