This is something that Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) have all been waiting for: an OFW mobile app. It’s cool, fun, quick, easy, and simply loaded with features that are sure to keep everyone entertained; helping reduce the inevitable feeling of homesickness among OFWs is what we, at Oh! Philippines, live for.
To do so, Oh! Philippines users are welcomed to:
- Chat with other Oh! Phil users.
- Listen live to radio stations.
- View and share food recipes, photos, and jokes.
- Read, share, and comment on love and other interesting stories.
- Read horoscopes.
- Read foreign and Philippine news straight from the nation’s leading newspapers.
- Read updates about the Philippines.
- Convert currencies.
- Sing along with Oh! Karaoke
- Watch updates of Teleserye on Oh! Tube
As seen in the list of features above, this is an app that’s versatile enough to make even the non-OFW users glued. From chatting to sharing pictures, recipes, and jokes, to getting all kinds of news, to a whole lot more – we’ve got children of all ages covered in this ‘Super App.’
Oh! Philippines is an app that embodies a classic style of an all-around Pinoy entertainment.
For other information, you may visit our terms and condition. http://ohphilippines.com/app/terms-condition.php. Section 9
Come one, Come all!
- Bug Fixes
- Oh! Chat Improvement
- Web Outsourcing Gateway Inc.
- 80.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Oh! Philippines 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Ask Attorney Service Fee $4.99
- 1 Post Credit $0.99
- 3 Post Credits $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.