New York Times bestselling cookbook author Angela Liddon, shares her most popular plant-based recipes from the award-winning recipe blog, OhSheGlows.com, and stunning, vibrant food photography for each recipe. Angela has been creating healthy, veggie-packed recipes for more than 10 years, and she only shares recipes that are hits with her family, friends, and recipe testers, so you can be confident that the recipes in this collection will win over even the biggest skeptic. One thing is for sure, this healthy recipe app will have you glowing from the inside out and bursting with cooking inspiration! Be sure to unlock the free recipe bundles on the bundles page, including a delicious Cookie Lover's holiday bundle.
• Trending Recipes - see which recipes others are cooking right now. If a recipe is trending, you’ll see “trending” below the recipe title
• Recipe list is now sorted by season and holiday so the most relevant recipes show up first in the recipe list. If you wish to see the recipes in chronological order (our previous way of displaying them), visit the Settings app, click on Oh She Glows, and tap “show newest recipes first”
• Browse through beautiful full-screen high-resolution photography
• Search for recipes with ease using ingredient keywords or by recipe title
• Find detailed nutritional information available for each recipe located in the "tips" section
• Filter your recipes based on dietary/allergy info, season, dish type, and more
• Strikeout ingredients and directions as you cook so you don’t lose your place
• Customize your own favorites list with your most-loved recipes
• Add your own notes to the recipes if you make any changes
• Take recipes with you on the go with convenient offline access
• Cook without worry that your device will go to sleep with our anti-lock feature
• Enjoy split view on your iOS 12+ iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, and iPad Pro
• Synchronize favorites and notes between devices using iCloud
• Browse recipe thumbnails by category (e.g., view all breakfast recipe titles and photos in one spot)
We hope you enjoy cooking with the Oh She Glows - Healthy Plant-Based Recipes app. For any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we are happy to help!
From our kitchen to yours,
The Liddon Family
“This is the GO TO app for vegan friendly recipes!!! You don't even have to be vegan to enjoy them because each recipe is so full of flavor. The app is perfectly laid out so you can make the recipes with ease. The search feature and the filters make it easy to make recipes with dietary concerns in mind or to use items you currently have on hand. Best recipe app ever!!!”
“This is everything I could ask for in a food app. Every recipe I have tried was absolutely delicious. The layout of the app is gorgeous and the features are on point. It is so easy to use and makes me want to cook! Thank you Oh She Glows for another amazing product!”
~ Sierra J.
“I love love love this app. In my opinion it's the best recipe app out. It's easy to read and understand and the recipes are oh so good. The app makes me want to cook more. I highly recommend it.”
~ Jodie F.
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
We adore Angela Liddon, and she must be fond of us too—why else would she share delectable recipes that are so kind to our bodies? Whether we’re brewing up some red lentil soup or grilling succulent veggie burgers, we love Liddon’s straightforward, personality-infused directions. The gorgeous photos of each mouthwatering dish are almost good enough to eat.
THE VEGAN APP ROCKS!
I became a vegan four months ago. Before making this change I was a fabulous cook. I have always loved cooking. My children are spoiled because I have opened their minds and palates to new and different flavors from the other cultures and flavors. It’s fun! So I knew once I became vegan that they were not going to make the transition unless I exposed them to some old favorites with new spice. THIS APP ROCKS! The transition for me and for my family was truly seamless. I couldn’t have done it without these recipes! My husband and children are all elite athletes (Swimmers). I love making quick recipes because getting up at 4 to go to swim meets is never easy but when I make the Heavenly Carrot Cake Oatmeal and just heat it up before we leave, it’s perfect on the go. So are the Glow Bars!
I would try those first. The 10 Spice Veg Soup is awesome with some crusty bread and the Warming Rainbow “Pad-Thai” is delicious and colorful! All those are my family faves.
I bought her first book Oh She Glows about three weeks ago and it’s just as incredible. Thank you for this app.
The most value for the $ of any recipe app I’ve purchased
I haven’t even begun to look at the in-app purchases because of how many amazing recipes there are in the base app. The way the recipes are set up with a little description, the ingredients, instructions, and tips all in an easy to use swiping set up (idk much about app development so sorry for the terrible description) makes it so easy to quickly find what you need while you’re cooking. I’ve already told my friends they should download and would highly recommend to anyone who loves cooking and is new to eating plant based foods.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glo Bakery Corporation
- 73.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Oh She Glows
- In-App Purchases
- Cookie Lover’s Bundle $0.00
- Free Bonus Bundle $0.00
- Spring Bonus $0.00
- Get Glowing $0.99