This version has 1,611 pages of content! (162 pages more than the previous version)
Resources any street officer could use...
* ORC cheat sheet for traffic offenses; OVI; drug possession; drug trafficking; drug manufacturing; prescription drugs; tobacco; liquor laws; CCW permit holder violations and reciprocity agreements; statute of limitations; Castle Doctrine; ORC definitions (e.g. deadly weapon, offense of violence, etc.); conspiracy, attempt and complicity; degrees of mental culpability; organizational liability.
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; ORC charges; OH1 narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; view GPS coordinates for OH1
* County number listing; States requiring front license plate; CMV out of service orders & company snapshot.
* Spanish for law enforcement with text translator for other languages
* LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* OVI SFST and new CPR technique video tutorials
* Case Law resource for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
*Liquor Permit Types; list of active permits (by County); permit violations (by County); and last 500 cancelled permits.
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training, and OVI SFST video tutorials.
* Directory of ALL OPOTC reported municipal police and county sheriff agencies, coroners offices, drug task forces, federal agencies, institutions, OSP posts, prosecutors, and state agencies.
* Cheat Sheets for iBooks (traffic code, criminal code, CCW, drug trafficking & possession, OVI, money laundering)
* Ohio Attorney General Crime Victims Compensation Program details
* The ability to take a photo and have a date/time stamp, GPS location and address appear in the photo's top margin for evidence. Photos can be stored and organized in a folder system that also allow the photos to be emailed, MMS or deleted.
* Report narrative templates with some crime-specific questions to consider (very early stages)
* A integrated work calendar to maintain your rotating work schedule.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but there are flaws
Extremely useful for my job, however would love if the cheat sheets actually opened up. Every time I click on one it says the page can’t be found. Would be nice to have access to these.
Great app, but...
I love this app! Does it have everything? Well... almost. I wish the ORC was downloaded so I don’t get redirected to lawriter every time I look something up. I love the case law and everything else. Something I would recommend is a report template for traffic crashes using the forms for the ODPS. Also, most of the links for PDFs are no good. They redirect to a 404 not found page. I would like to see an app update within the next 6 month. Even with some of those problems, this app is worth every penny I paid and more! Great job to the developer. Can’t wait for the next update!
Use Nearly everyday! Great app!!!
Use this app nearly every day on patrol. Even with many years of experience, I don’t know everything. I recommend this app to every new officer during their FTO phases to assist and guide them. There is more info on this one app than any other single location available to officers on the job and in the field. I would like to see more info on the ever changing overdose laws and the relative H.B. But I still would give this app 7 stars if I could.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WL Online Marketing LLC
- 109.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009-2014 Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.