Live traffic reports and cameras for Ohio including Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The February 2018 release optimises for iOS11 and the iPhone X.
Live data from The Ohio Department of Transportation:
- 631 traffic cameras covering Ohio State.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle auto refresh of camera images (will refresh every 10 seconds).
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- Toggle roadworks on/off.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of The Ohio Department of Transportation.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
-Updated for iOS11 and the new iPhone X (looks and works brilliantly on the iPhone X!!).
-Option to use miles or kilometres.
-New iPad toolbar.
-Various performance improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as described
Works as described. Would like to see surface temp sensors at some point but easier to use than OHGO
As someone who spends a lot of time driving, knowledge of traffic, traffic cams, construction and safety is imperative. This is a fantastic app for the mobile traveler in all of us. Concise, timely, and, most of all, EFFECTIVE. Makes it easier to get "on the road again." Kudos!
Cameras don’t auto refresh
There is a problem with the cameras not auto refreshing
The developer, Coderun Technologies Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Coderun Technologies Ltd
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Coderun Technologies Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.