Put campus in your pocket with the Ohio State app!
• Real-time bus tracking
• Class schedules and grades
• Complete campus building directory
• Parking garage listing with current capacity information
• BuckID account balances and transaction history
• Student statement of account
• Advisors and notes
• Dining locations and menus
• Course catalog search
• Buckeye athletics: news and schedules for every varsity sport
• Library listing
• Free, official ringtones
• Faculty, staff, and student directory search
• Apple Watch app with class schedules, buses, and BuckID balances
• Class schedule and parking garage today widgets
• Academic calendar
• A comprehensive listing of student organizations
• Siri shortcuts for BuckID balances, upcoming classes, and bus stop predictions
• Gender inclusive restroom listing
• Lactation room listing
• A listing of merchants that accept BuckID
• Information about safety on campus
As always, if you have suggestions for improving the app or notice any bugs, please use the contact form within the app. We love to hear from our users!
• Added the ability for alumni to update their contact information.
• Added pinch to zoom to gallery components.
• Improved feedback screen and updates to iPad layout.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is absolutely beautiful and very accessible. However in your more section with the organizations you cannot tap on organization, gates information, and then go back to list, at least I can’t on my phone. Could you possibly fix this? Incoming students would like to know what their options are as transferring incoming student I definitely want to know what organizations are out there. This gift at the beautiful job keep it up
Developer Response ,
Could you please send email to fish.26 so we can work through this issue? I can't recreate it on my phone at the moment and it would help to get some more diagnostic information from you. Thanks!
Better, still very buggy
This app is much better than it used to be, but it still has a concerning number of bugs. It frequently signs me out, doesn’t always refresh, the widget doesn’t expand half the time, and the Apple Watch app is awful. The complication on the watch rarely shows the correct class. It usually shows one class in particular, which is incorrect, or “No More Classes.”
Does not work anymore
Since the end of the school year it has been glitching non stop and has gotten to the point where I try to open the app and it’s just a white screen until it shuts itself off. It doesn’t load to any of the pages and it simply does not work anymore. I love this app for my class schedule and to be able to see my buck is usage, but it literally does not work anymore and hopefully it’ll be fixed by the school year or else it’s worthless. Please update this ASAP!
Developer Response ,
Hi! I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with the app. The latest update should have addressed these issues. Could you please email fish.26 and let me know if it has fixed your problems?
- The Ohio State University
- 103.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, The Ohio State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.