OHIO WX is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love blue skies but not for the background. I liked the map coming up first & especially liked the Hourly & Daily screen. New update is difficult to read the text. Please go back to the previous version.
Love the fact that the weather follows me. No matter where I am traveling in the state it will notify me of weather warnings to keep me and my family safe. Also like that I can put in various locations and monitor their weather before we travel there and even keep an eye on my elderly mother’s weather in Cleveland to give her a heads up on storms etc since she can’t see too well to watch her local news/weather.
Skewed the pooch on this one
Yeah, they totally ruined it with this last update. Still have previous version on my iPad, thank God. Hope I can figure out a way to backgrade my phone or I too will delete.
Just when you think it couldn’t get worse they prove you wrong. Now you can’t go full screen on the iPhone map view and it doesn’t open to the radar map at all. Takes an extra tap to get there now. On the iPad the app only opens in portrait mode even if you have it in landscape. Have to turn to port then back to land. Can you give negative stars in a review?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.