A searchable database of diagnostic codes required for billing the Ontario Health Insurance Program in Canada!
- Use the Search Bar to search by either diagnosis or by code
- Use the Side Menu to jump to a specific category
- Improve your database of codes by creating “Aliases” for existing codes, making it easier to find what you are looking for. For example: no diagnostic code exists for “Aortic Dissection”. Instead of remembering to use “Other disorders of arteries” which is “Code: 447”, create an Alias called “Aortic Dissection” mapped to the same code.
- Create a list of favourite codes to make look-up easier
- Lists can be filtered to: just your aliases or just your favourites
- Favourites are denoted by a blue star
- Aliases you create are denoted by blue colour type
- Aliases you create can be deleted by swiping right to left on that row in the table. Official OHIP diagnoses cannot be deleted.
This app is not endorsed nor approved by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. Every attempt was made to ensure accuracy, but no guarantee is offered, and no legal liability is accepted for any errors.
Found a bug or content mistake?
- Send an email to the developer. Just tap on Info -> Report a Problem
- New Feature: Browse list by category
- Updated for modern full screen iPhones and iPads
- Dark Mode compatible
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.