Apple TV Screenshots
OhMyCouch! allows you to watch TV on your Apple TV. It has been optimized to work with the Freebox (Option TV) but also the DVBLink solution from DVBLogic. The application is highly configurable and may then work for any IPTV server as long as it provides an m3u playlist file.
The TV Guide automatically maps the channel (only for France for now). It gives you details (description, trailer, actors...) about the movies and the tv shows
Add your preferred channel to favorite list very easily to customize even more the application. Relax with your friend and family while enjoying the unique Apple TV experience.
Use the time-shifting to pause a program whenever you want (experimental mode only with RSTP stream and not working yet with http live stream)
Soon: The TV Guide will be available for new countries: Canada, US, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Fix issue with UPnP Media Discovery
- Fix issue with Screensaver appearing while watching media.
- Pause is working again.
- A new navigation interface
- Activate the Picture In Picture
- The current stream is now visible on every view in the application (Smart Pop Over)
- A new tutorial interface
Sidenotes for PiP:
- The application automatically select the best DSL Stream for PiP
- We advise you to use an ethernet connection onto your Apple TV for better performances.
- A TNT Tuner generally support one different stream at time. You therefore won't be able to watch to TNT channels at the same time.
- Player stability improvements
- Increase global performances
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.