Ready to find people who are actually willing to chat? Then keep reading!
OinkText does just that - it finds people who have shared their usernames for others to contact them. So every time you hit the refresh button, you'll be taken to someone's profile page and initiate a conversation there.
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Ability to quickly find and display a profile of someone willing to chat
- 'Recents' list that contains a history of people you've contacted (don't forget you can delete anyone from that list by simply swiping your finger across their name!)
- 'Favorites' list lets you keep only the contacts you like
- Quick to load and works on any iPhone!
Help us! Knowing how important good experience with an iPhone app can be, we are open to your suggestions and recommendations on how to improve this app. If you are unhappy with something or think that things can be improved, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com ... Any feedback will be taken into account and is much appreciated!
- Updated user interface: new icons and custom buttons
- Added sharing option: share your contacts via Kik or E-mail
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very simple which I like but there's one tiny flaw in this app when it brings u to kik n u add the person the user for kik has no longer have kik now I say to that if the kik development would go thru there system n delete all the users who don't have kik n the ones who do have kik then they must stay on so I say they really need to update this ASAP
This app has a lot of users not in service so if this could get updated it would be better
Girls Idc how old unless -10. I'm a chilled guy and looking to talk to a girl that can keep a conversation going. I'll do dirty but not a fan of it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.