OK! Magazine, the home of celebrity news. Packed with sizzling exclusives, original photographs, and the hottest “A-List” stars, OK! delivers the inside scoop about celebrities each week. OK!’s well-rounded approach to celebrities provides unique insight into the latest fashion and beauty trends, fitness/nutrition, celebrity vacations, and news on the hottest couples and cutest babies in Hollywood.
OK Magazine USA Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 2.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 34.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have an active subscription for this magazine. Since the last week of August, I’ve not been able to download any new issue for the magazine. Three emails later, NO RESPONSE! Customer service is the worst. I’m not renewing my subscription. It’s so disappointing that they have no one to reply to a simple email. Don’t waste your money! I have six different magazines and never had any problems with them. If there’s a place to rate them, I will give them a ZERO!
App does not function well since September 2019
I have this digital subscription for about two years. The app functioned well on both my iPad and iPhone. Since September 2019 it’s not functioning at all on my iPad and since last week my iPhone newest issue doesn’t appear yet previous magazines appear AND MY SUBSCRIPTION IS ACTIVE. I wrote to MAZ twice and only received on email with instructions to try and resolve my problem. The instructions could not be followed because on my iPad the “cog-wheel” doesn’t appear all. I sent another email with 2 screenshots of my issue and 72 hours later had no response. I called the customer service number and spoke with the tech and he was totally perplexed and said the subscription department will call me back. I think it was a brush off response. If I am wrong I will state it in my next review. For now, please DO NOT PURCHASE this app from the Apple Store. There definitely is a major glitch in this particular app provided by MAZ.
Most of the time it just shows blank
This is the most unbelievably not working magazine app. For several months i could not read any of the magazines.
After sending an email about it I didn’t get any reply for several months. Then somebody sent an email and it started working again. Every once in a while when you try to read one of the previous magazines, it opens The Enquirer.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Media Inc
- 47.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2013 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- OK Subscription $2.99
- OK Subscription $34.99
- OK! 7.28.14 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.