Tap-to-record video camera limited only by your creativity. No annoying ads, no hidden limits, does exactly what it says on the tin.
OK Video is unlimited, vine-style video recording with no editing needed: simply hold the screen to record each shot of your video. Easily create a vlog, a stop motion video or just capture whatever’s happening around you. After recording you can directly save it to your camera roll or share it via your favorite app. If you do need a little editing — like removing mistakes or reordering shots — the Timeline Editor is there to help (for a one-time in-app purchase)!
Your OK Videos are exported with a subtle watermark at the bottom. You can remove this watermark with a single in-app purchase found in the settings menu.
Have you ever felt the need to record a quick video while still working on another video? Well, today is your lucky day! Today we’re adding a big new feature to OK Video: Projects!
Tap the projects button in the top left corner and you’ll be taken to the brand-new ‘My Projects’ section. This is where you get an extra project to work on, for free! Have you ever tried making a time-lapse of a growing plant in your home? Or wanted to goof off with a quick video while also documenting your vacation in a longer video? I haven’t but that sure sounds like fun!
With a single in-app purchase you’ll unlock an additional four projects to work on. Kinda like save slots in those old school videogames, just pick any project!
This is a pretty big update. While I was working on the Projects feature I also found a whole slew of bugs and little things I had to fix. Here's a list, I know some people like to go through to these. Maybe your pet peeve is on here too and I’ve finally noticed!
- Added Projects feature: two free projects and a total of six available projects unlocked with an in-app purchase.
- Added an option to default your zoom to 0.5x, meaning that the ‘Reset Zoom’ button zooms out further for people who have an ultra wide lens.
- Fixed multiple issues with rotation. Now hopefully never recording upside down again. The app should always rotate to the orientation of your device when it can and will be forced in the right direction when needed.
- Fixed scaling issues when recording with low light boost on.
- Optimized parts of the app that made the experience slower than necessary.
- Found and fixed the problem with out-of-sync audio, leading to some videos refusing to export. This should not happen anymore.
- Improved timing when previewing your project starting at a specific clip in the Timeline Editor. (Hit the play button when a clip is selected in the editor)
- A lot of code is looking way nicer now. You might not see it, but trust me: you’ll feel it.
Also: thanks to Shilly for once again making a super tasty design, thanks to Rafa for making the app icons super bright and shiny, and thanks to Sarah and Ryan for helping me out with the copy!
That seems to be all! Really curious about what you think of this new feature and would love to hear your suggestions. Don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This is EPIC!
This is the best recording app out there for transitions! Download it now!
This is like the old vine camera but it records in 9:16 to fit all of the typical social platforms(Tiktok, Likee app, Byte, etc.)
Originally I thought you couldn’t remove the watermark. After posting my first review of this app the developer got back with me in less than a week and informed me you CAN remove the watermark in the settings(I should have figured that... 😅😊) for $1.
The ghost mode combined with the ability to remove the watermark makes this the best recording app for cross posting on all the 9:16 social video apps in my opinion!
You won’t be disappointed!!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for your amazing review!
There is a way to remove the watermark though. It’s in settings, available through the gear icon from the main menu. The in-app purchase is only a dollar.
Hope this helps!
The best out there
I love being able to record quick video with some comedic zooms and holy crap this app is incredible. takes a fraction of a second to be up and running and the one-time purchase to unlock the features are well worth it!! BEST OF THE BEST
This is a fire app! I love it! You guys should put a feature where you can add preexisting videos/photos that are already in your phone into the editor. That would be a game changer for me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 12.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 pixelrock
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Watermark $1.99
- Timeline Editing $1.99
- Multiple Projects $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.