Say Ola to a better value rideshare. Ola offers you the nicer, safer and fairer ways to book your rides. With more than 300,000 drivers & taxis in 100+ cities worldwide, we have got you covered in India, Australia, New Zealand and UK!
Book your next Ola ride in just a few taps. Get a referral code from your friends and get exclusive referral offers!
● Enter the destination to check fares
● See all available travel options near you
● Pick your choice of ride
● Get instant confirmation with trip details
● Track your car in real time
Some of the popular travel options available on the Ola app are:
● Auto: Fastest way to book autos without the hassle of waiting & haggling for price
● Share: Book up to 2 seats to share AC cars with others travelling on the same route. Save up to 50% on regular cab fares
● Share Express: Save time & money by travelling in shared cabs on fixed routes
● Micro: Book the cheapest AC taxi in town starting at just Rs. 6/km
● Mini: Travel in comfy AC hatchbacks at pocket-friendly fares
● Prime Sedan: Top sedans with free Wi-Fi & top-rated drivers
● Prime Play: High-rated Prime Sedans with free in-cab entertainment. Enjoy movies, music, live video streaming & more on the go
● Prime SUV: Spacious SUVs with more seats, free Wi-Fi & top rated drivers
● LUX: Travel in top-of-the-line luxury cars at unbeatable fares
● Outstation: Ride out of town at affordable one-way & round trip fares with free in-cab entertainment. Enjoy songs, movies, live video streaming & more.
● Rentals: The affordable car rental service for all your city tours. Choose from flexible hourly packages to rent cabs driven by our top-rated partners
All our vehicles come equipped with onboard GPS for route navigation. See all your available ride options in the app.
Invoices will be mailed to you immediately after you’ve completed your journey.
More benefits of using Ola:
● Multiple ways to pay: Pay for your trips in cash or via multiple cashless options like Ola money, UPI, debit card, credit cards, Jio money etc
● Save more with Cab, Auto & Share Pass: Enjoy more savings in your daily commute with Cab Pass, Auto Pass & Share Pass
● Ola Select: Become an Ola Select member to avail exclusive benefits like Prime Sedans at Mini fares & more
● Know fares & ride features: Check fares & various features of a ride category before booking
● Ola Play: Enjoy free in-cab entertainment in Prime Play, Prime SUV, Lux, Outstation and other select rides. Play songs, Videos, movies, TV shows and more on the go!
● Schedule a ride: Choose ‘RIDE LATER’ to book a cab/taxi in advance from anywhere
● Travel with safety: Share your travel plan with family & friends so they can track your vehicle & know you are safe
You can also tag work or business related trips as Corporate rides. You’ll get invoices for these rides at your official email address. Companies can use Ola Corporate to easily track & sponsor rides for employees.
Got questions? Visit Ola support website (https://help.olacabs.com/support/home) for more information or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up to date on all our exciting offers and latest happenings by connecting with us online.
● Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Olacabs
● Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Olacabs/
● Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/olacabs/?hl=en
Try our latest app update that comes with more performance enhancements. Fire up the app and enjoy a seamless ride booking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the Ola app. I’m an Indian American (NRI). I use this app when I come to India every year. It’s cheap, convenient, and safe.
This year when I came to New Delhi India in 2019, I tried to book an Ola to get to my hotel, but the driver said that they weren’t allowed to go to the airport and said that I will have to walk all the way to the “Ola stand” which I had no clue where was. I didn’t want to step outside the airport because once I walk out then I won’t be able to go back in and would have to stand out in the heat.
Finally, I had to cancel the ride and book a local taxi which was quite unfortunate. Other than the Airport pickup I highly recommend the Ola App because the drivers are nice, polite and they know their way around the cities.
I use travel between states, choosen olacab for local rides , my experience overall out 6 cases 4 cases were not good. 1. Driver asked for extra money to take me right destination as driver says gps shows dropping point but for me that’s not correct dropping point. Need more accuracy on GPS locating within the cites like Chennai..
2. Driver not interested to take me destination due to heavy traffic expected and driver wants me pay in advance don’t know why.. 3. Again GPS pickup location showing inaccurate to driver but I keep calling to driver to come to a location I wanted as i am not familiar with stations to go the location driver wanted.. 4. Driver asked me give 5 start without giving me satisfactory ride which is not right ask.
Overall it really needs grooming wrt drivers, Ola gps location accuracy, customer delightment. Otherwise this is great service spreading fast within cities and hope it gets spread wider in India..
TOTAL scam — !! AVOID !!
Took 1.5 rides with Ola in Australia — from Sydney airport, and back. But on the way back it logged me out if my account and wouldn’t let me log back in. I just kept getting a pop-up to contact support.
Well, once I still couldn’t log on upon landing in Melbourne, I did. I got a response asking for my IMEI number, gave it, and ... silence.
After a few days I emailed again to open a new ticket, including the IMEI up front this time, and ... silence.
Did the same and opened a third ticket ... silence. Finally started tweeting at them, super responsive until I actually gave them my info to look up my account/tickets, at which point they just tell you to please give their “concerned team” a bit more time and then just leave you on read.
Followed up on the emailed tickets again last night and finally got a response ... asking for my IMEI number. Yes, for real.
I’m leaving Australia tomorrow so at this point wish they would just delete all my data. Thank god I could at least unlink Ola from my payment source on PayPal’s side or I wpuld have been really screwed.
Wish I read the reviews on Trustpilot too and not just here, before getting into this mess. They tell the honest story. It’s the kind of cluster that gives us Indians a bad name — it’s why, as an Indian American, if I had known this was an Indian co, I’d have known to avoid in the first place.
- ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 331.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.