"Brilliant personal touches that really engage children in early literacy learning" National Literacy Trust.
Who's the cutest farmer of all? Your toddler of course :) Sing along as you play Peekaboo in the stables, count eggs from the hens, splash in muddy puddles with the pigs, feed the ducks and drive the farm truck! Phew. After a hard day's work around the farm yard, it's time for bed. Wait... what's that?! Is it a cow jumping over the moon? A farmer's work is never done, not even at bedtime :)
Children love being the farmer & role-playing in this classic nursery rhyme. There's so much interactive fun to have with all the animals. Singing, memorizing rhymes and imaginative role-play are all early learning milestones, so your toddler develops Preschool skills as they play. Research shows that a familiarity with rhymes helps children progress with reading, and have a lot of fun at the same time.
Extra educational games include jigsaw puzzles and memory games. These puzzle games are especially designed for preschoolers and have 3 levels to progress through.
You can pop on your farmer's hat straightaway in this free version. Sing-along to 2 of the verses - the ducks quacking and the dog barking - both starring your child as Old MacDonald. Feed the ducks, make fish leap, soar high on the farm swing and bang the drum in time to the music. There are also memory games and farm puzzles to try out. Unlock all 8 verses, all jigsaw puzzles and memory games with a single in-app purchase which is behind a parent lock. Once unlocked with the single purchase, there are no further in-app purchases.
Fun features - and sshhh, educational too :)
• Be a farmer for a day - imaginative role-play for girls and boys
• Sing along to a favorite nursery rhyme
• Starring photo faces of family & friends - great for face recognition (& giggles!)
• Learn animal names and sounds
• Develop fine motor skills with jigsaw puzzles (3 levels to progress through)
• Improve memory skills and concentration with memory match games
• Learn about rhythm and music
• Get creative - make characters using your photos, just add hats & hair!
This is a safe app carefully designed for toddlers and preschoolers (age 2-5), with no third-party advertising.
OkiPlay is a family games studio, devoted to learning and play. Children's book artist, John Abbott, is our illustrator. We're members of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers promoting quality apps for kids and families. Our preschool educational apps are loved & trusted by parents, teachers and children all over the world. That makes us very happy.
Here are some of the lovely things parents and teachers have written about OkiPlay apps:
* "As a speech therapy assistant, this is my favorite app! It's so awesome to personalize the game with their own face, and add different hats and hair."
* "I am an SLP working with 3-5 year olds. This interactive game really keeps their attention. They are very engaged and love being a part of the game. I love all the speech and language opportunities."
* "All excellent apps... they are very interactive and it's brilliant how you can choose different family members to feature in them."
* "Absolutely gorgeous - both our children were totally captivated by this app ...the personalization feature is fantastic, and the graphics are charming."
* "My daughter squeals with delight at the sound of the app opening. She has a blast while developing her fine motor skills."
* "Lovely for personalization and engaging children." The Literacy Trust Best Apps
* "Thank you so much for creating something so adorable and educational for little ones."
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If my grandson accidentally swipes up down left or right and the iPad thinks you are going to another app, if even if you double click on home button and touch the app where it left off, it starts from the very beginning. Wish you could somehow lock the app open. He gets very frustrated every time. Your other apps do not do this If there is a fix I would love to get it
Developer Response ,
Hi GiGi, and thank you so much for reaching out. I have a solution for you & your grandson - please email me email@example.com 🙂 Warm wishes, Clare
Just got this package 10 mins. ago.
I’m the great-Great Gran (age 79). Trying to learn how to use this and navigate the adorable games. I’m rather slow bc of my age! I’ve spent $6.99 and another $2.99. These are for my precious great-Great Grandson (who loves Old McDonald). Also, as volunteer Foster Grandparent at our local Head Start (preschool), I will be purchasing a few Pre-School Games. Thank You SOoooooo very much for these adorable games where a child’s face can be inserted. It is truly worth spending $$$ on. Thanks again. An old-fan in Altoona, PA.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Great-Great Gran for being a fan!! I so appreciate your lovely feedback 😊 If I can help in any way, please do get in touch with me directly firstname.lastname@example.org - I'd love to hear from you. Sending warm wishes, Clare
Why not tell ALL OF US the secret for locking the app?
Why couldn’t you just TELL EVERYONE, rather than only private messaging the “solution” to one person?
Developer Response ,
Hello 🙂 There is no secret! It's a simple try-before-you-buy app, with one purchase unlocking the whole app. Do email me if you'd like any help - email@example.com. Warm wishes, Clare
- OkiPlay Educational Apps & Preschool Games Ltd
- 51.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2017 OkiPlay
- In-App Purchases
- Old MacDonald Full App Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.