great learning from the start
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Build your baby’s brain in the first 1000 days of life! 1000+ tiny playful learning adventures from bump to two for baby and you!
The First 1000 days of life, the time from conception to two years old are the most important for helping your baby reach their full potential.
Set your baby up for success. Build your baby’s brain & support their development with the Oliiki app. Help them be fabulous & you be confident you’re doing the right thing!
• 1000+ Daily easy-to-do, age-specific activities from the first day of conception until your baby is two.
• Shows you what to do each day with your bump, baby and toddler.
• Learn about the science behind the activity and the learning your baby is gaining from it.
• Tracks your progress
• Written by teachers, education researchers and parents.
• Scientifically proven in our research with UCL Institute of Education to enhance your confidence as a parent.
• Featured in NurseryWorld magazine, the leading industry magazine for Early Years Educators
The Oliiki app is mapped to Development Matters Curriculum.
Personal, Social and Emotional Development – how your baby expresses and controls their emotions over time, building relationships, empathy and understanding
Physical Development – Fine motor and gross motor control, physical development, resilience & confidence,
Language & communication – Speaking and listening, communicating and understanding
Sensory Development – Vital for the development of many key skills: language, reading, writing, social skills and for understanding of the world around us.
Literacy – Laying the foundations for language comprehension, word reading and developing a love of reading, early writing skills
Mathematics – the beginnings of applying maths concepts in all areas of life
Understanding the world – Beginning to make sense of the physical world and their community
Benefits of using the Oliiki First 1000 Days App
• Simple daily activities to do with your bump baby or toddler
• Requires little or no resources and only things from in and around the home
• Backed by research
• Written by teachers education researchers and parents
• Recommended, trusted and used by nurseries, midwives, doulas and many more professionals.
Find out more from the Oliiki app website
What parents say:
“I literally, almost instantaneously, felt better after doing the things on the Oliiki
app. It was incredible! I’d love it if Oliiki was part of a welcome pack that you get
when you go to the midwife or the doctor. ”
— Monika - Mum of 3-month-old
“With the Oliiki app you begin to see the progression and you begin to
understand their development and what you can do to support it. That empowers
you. That makes you realise you ARE doing a good job”
— Felicity, mum to Jamie age18 months
What midwives say:
“Every parent-to-be should have this app from the beginning of their pregnancy.
It not only helps them build their baby’s brain, but it also helps them feel
fabulous as parents!”
— Darcey Croft, NHS Specialist Midwife & maternal mental health expert
Terms of Service, Please read carefully before downloading the app:
Fixed an issue with logging in from an international timezone.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oliiki Ltd
- 152.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Oliiki 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $4.99
- 0-3 months $11.99
- 1.5-2 years $19.99
- Full package $109.99
- 1-1.5 years $19.99
- 6-12 months $19.99
- 3-6 months $11.99
- Third trimester $11.99
- Second trimester $11.99
- First trimester $11.99